Sloth Arc

EC 609

In Toragay, Elphagort, Margarita Felix, who is actually Eve moonlit after the real Margarita died as a baby's DNA swapped with the clockwork doll by Irina, is married to Kaspar Blankenheim. Depressed by her loveless marriage, and her inability to sleep, being unaware she's a doll via her hypnosis power, she joins Pere Noel, following her friend Mayrana Blossom, and learns how to make Gift, a sleeping poison. (Remember what the Japanese word for sleep is? Nemu. And which form did Eve, who was born in Nemu village, take that put people to sleep?? This one! Clever mothy.)

Margarita experimented on herself, before giving it to Kaspar in the form of Truben Jam, who was an unfaithful man with many mistresses, one of which who died because of it too. She then used the Gift on everyone in Toragay. She developed 6 other Gifts before this, the 7th she hoped would allow her to finally sleep and awaken all the memories of Eve she had been slowly getting back. The real Elluka and Gumillia who'd been hiding under the guise of Saw Freezis, Yukina's younger brother, great granddaughters came to see her and tried to get her to stop, but Margarita refused, saying she knew the truth and swallowed the poison. She 'died', and Eve returned to her true form, the clockwork doll, before Elluka confronted her inside her old home in Helds forest, and absorbed Eves soul, leaving the doll empty. This restored Levias memoreiss if herself, but in denial, continued to search for Irina and the 7 sins.

EC 610

After "Margarita" died, a friend of hers, the mayor Julia Abelard (Irina), leader of Pere Noel continued her work, this time with her adopted son, Lemy in the Lucifenian city of Rolled. Lemy is a pure reincarnation of Hansel and was a part of Pere Noel, under the name 5th Clown (Pierrot). He acted as a killer, carrying out the task of his mum, hunting down 7th, The Magician, who had betrayed Pere Noel and runaway with the sword of Lust to become a Prostitute. One day, after he managed to kill 7th The Magician, he meets Elluka, under a false name, pretending to be Margarita, having spun the story that she as Margarita took over Ellukas body, weakening herself, and managed to hypnotise Gumillia. After being inducted into Pere noel as the new 7th, The Magician and 8th, The Sniper, Elluka tells Pierrot he must flee, but he reports her to Julia, and she disappears the next day so he could think it over. That night, Lemy dreams of Meta and Gretel, knowing not who they actually were, only noting their resemblance to Julia and his friend Rin Chan. As Lemy prepares to kill his next victim, a policeman investigating Pere noel having uncovered Lemys identify, he is shot by 8th, The Sniper, Gumillia, under another guise as Heidemarie.

Lemy begins to die, seeing his real parents. However he refuses to die and makes a contract with Banica, who's glass he was in possession of, hearing Neys voice from within, upon which he leaves for Apocalypse cliff, the burial place of Pale Noel and where his Mother is meeting with Elluka and Gumillia, a month after his death. This fight, know as Battle of merrigold plateau, occurs between Irina, in her Julia Abelard form, Eve Moonlit, Elluka, Gumillia, Banica Conchita, and Lemy. On the cliff, Elluka and Irina pair against each other with Gumillia against Lemy. Elluka and Irina are well matched, while Gumillia can't damage Lemy, through his demonic invincibility. So, using the key of wrath she took from Julia's guard Gatt Coulomb, a decendent of Sateriasis Venomania, Gumilia transforms it into a golden bullet and shoots Lemy, killing him, upon where he is taken inside the glass with Ney. When Irina exploded the black box inside her red cat form, abandoning her human body, they all get sucked into the inner psychological world of Levia. This world sees those involved split into their souls. Julia is now seen as her normal Irina form, Gumillia is the same, but Elluka is split into Levia and Bohemo. Banica also joins the fight, summoning her giant skeletal Worldeater, Eater Sabella, a servant of hers. Irina used her power to awaken her experiments in Eve, the power of the Court, and that combined with the other spells backfire, destroying the mind world. Irina, Levia and Eve get their souls merged together into a new being, MA, Banica returns to her glass with Lemy, while Bohemo, Gumillia and Seth are trapped in the Hellish yard. They chat for a while, Gumillia learning of Seth's true mask form and Ellukas true identity as Levia and Bohemo. With the duel over, and Bohemo leaving for the heavenly yard, Gumila and Seth remain in the Hellish yard to await Levias return, after learning that Gumillia as the only one physically alive cannot pass into the yard. Seth and Gumillia began to research the maisma that envelops the yard, the latter wearing the former as they work to prevent the maisma eroding Gumillias mind. With time, Gumillia would take up the role as Master of the Hellish yard in the absence of Levia, the true master. The world police confiscated the vessels of sin that remained inside Pales tomb and arrested Germaine Avadonia, believing her to be Julia Abelard when in reality she was the human Irina had controlled. Germaine died 2 months later from rapid aging, due to having been possessed by the immortal Irina for far longer that she could normally survive.

Bohemo ends up in the Heavenly yard and uses a black boxs Akashik record feature, that records all of history, to learn of everything that happened while he was asleep inside Elluka. He meets Allen and Held and chats for a while before sending a message from the box, with the aim to destroy all original HERs, which happen to be the 4 baby HERs cryogenically frozen in the lab below Hedgehog castle in Marlon. There was originally 5, but Keel Freezis was one of them, who'd escaped after his pod was activated in an earthquake. The guardians of this lab cut the power and the 4 children dry out, dying in the process.