Unspecified Singers/Context Songs

Somewhere, A series of events occur in an unspecified time period, presumed to be the 4th period or another dimension outside of the current story.

A new Rin meets with another Rin and the 2 are shocked by their resemblance. They chat for a while, mentioning how one ruined a northern country, the other a school student. They talk until a Len shows up and sings how the girls are the same but different, there being a reason, and yet the girls leave each other, hoping to meet again. One of these Rins then stands at a bus stop and anxiously awaits the busses' arrival where she would meet a boy she loves. She ruminates how she doesn't know anything about him, yet would like too.

There is also a story about how twins search for a rare bluebird said to grant wishes. They want to use it to restore a damaged world. They find a damaged, radiated factory that the boy is afraid of going into, but the girl confidently goes inside and finds the bird, only to die of radiation poisoning. Per the boy's wish, the bluebird brings back his sister and leaves, and the 2 continue traveling. Theories say it's in another dimension where Allen and Rilliane are trying to find Michaela as her bird form, to use her power to restore a destroyed Levianta. The factory they find could be Lucana Labora or the factory from A Gear, Screw, and Pride.

Another song features an unspecified Rin singing about her learning different words, positive and negative, like dream and punishment, but not being able to work out when to use them in different situations. Many favorite theories are that this singer is either Gretel, being taught by Adam, Levia at school, since the tune parallels Master of the Hellish Yard, as well as another theory being that the song is a metaphor for the whole of the 2nd period; originally created as a positive world but slowly learning of malice and general sin and darkness.

Another song, Clockwork Lullaby Number 1 (Key of Word) features Rin singing. The official video from Mothys YouTube channel shows visuals of all the timelines in Evillious; The God timeline of the main story, the end where the world was destroyed then reborn, aka No Gods, the 4th period, and Utopia. It also shows the 12 clockwork lullabies as gears, rotating and causing the 3 larger gears of the timelines to move.

Theories are that this Rin represents The Clockwork Lullaby itself, the song being sentient and watching over everyone. This theory also says that every song with no canon character is the lullaby in its development, it's lyrics changing over time eg, the Lu lu lu we hear in Kotoba Asobi (wordplay) into the Lu li la that everyone Original sin afterward uses, and the song change that Irina talks about it The Song I Heard Somewhere when Seth turns her into the Red Cat Mage.

As for Full Moon Laboratory, a theory is that it's sung by either Levia since you know...Rin, but also could be Irina/Maria since Maria was turned into Irina, then Irina into the red cat, inside Lunaca Labora by Seth. As for all the cryptic bits, my personal theory is that it's sung by the children who failed Project Ma and anyone with association to the lab, such as the boy weapon that Punishment was based on, Seth's frozen clones, and the children who died at birth, like Cain and Abel, or the single child without a sibling. It's also possible that, much like the other unspecified Rin songs, it's an observation made by the Clockwork lullaby, or the Gods, ala Held, Sickle, Luna Hazuki, etc. There are also lots of references to the series itself, like Destroy and create being a hint at the powers that Irregular twins possess, and Repeating being that of the time loop from Evils theater. As well as repeated experiments made by Irina like Seth told her, ala Miriam/Neomaria mind wipe/Assassin transformation, moving of demons between vessels, etc, spreading the evils that is HERs.

Yukina Freezis tales and relevant songs.

Yukina Freezis wrote many novels on various events from the series, a few which are seen in canon songs. Her books include Daughter of Evil, Duke and Four Women, The Flower of the Plateau, Red Shoes Parade and the frog and my loves romance. The latter 3 are songs based on the events of Mikulias poisoning after the Venomania Tragedy and Apocalypse, the organization Meta worked for. As for the final one, we don't know much yet. Theories range from it being about Banica and Carlos, like the snake eating the frog once she reunites with him after a disappearance, to Seth and Maria Moonlit, since a snake is alluded to being Seth in one of the albums booklets. (See MarioGaGabriel YouTube channel, where he did a music video on this.)