Pride Arc

EC 457-491

Irina, as Abyss IR, kills the family of a young girl named Neomaria. She takes her and raises her as an assassin, called prototype N. She is responsible for the disappearance of the Lucifeinian prince. One day, she is sent to kill Leonhart Avadonia, a boy who deserted the Beelzinian empire. She finds him but seeing his face, gets lovestruck. Having been made emotionless, she is stunned at feeling something, so stumbles and falls off a cliff. She awakes, having lost her memory and finds Leonhart tending her wounds. She recalls "Maria", so calls herself Mariam, and joins Leonhart and his group of spies, including someone who would become a mother to her, with the surname Futapie.

When Prince Arth of Lucifenia was young, the royal carriage he was in crashed and he was killed, but a Rollam bird, Lich Arklow who was one of the reincarnated 2nd period souls, pulled a prank. He rebirthed the Prince, by putting his soul into a mud doll, something that Held had forbidden. Arth became King and married Lady Anne Swee, and recruited Elluka, Leonhart, and Miriam as the 3 heroes to defend Lucifenia. Then, something unexpected happened. Arth managed to conceive twin children, Riliane and Alexiel Lucifen d'Autriche. But unknown to the public, Anne Sweet and the ruler of Marlon, the Dowager Prim had been young friends both hoping to win Arths' heart. Prim got jealous, and after Kyle, her son's birth and her husband's death, but before the twins were born, she got in touch with Abyss IR and gained possession of the Venom sword, as it had been named after the Venomania tragedy. She managed to possess Arth with the demon of lust and conceive a child with him, a girl called Ney. When this child is born, Prim gives her to Abyss, and tells the public the baby died, because the child had Arths' blonde hair and it would be a giveaway of the scandal. Alexiel and Rilliane were meant to be reincarnations of Hansel and Gretel, but because of this interruption, Ney was born as an incarnation of Gretel instead, with no Hansel, leaving Rilliane and Alexiel to develop souls of their own.

Arth dies later when the twins are 6. The public was told it was an illness, which may be true as the Gula disease had resurfaced, and made its way to Lucifenia, but it's also possible that his mud body had given out. Anne Swee became ruler in his place until Alexiel was old enough to take the throne until she too died of Gula.

EC 480

Years later, Elluka Clockworker joins up with Mariam Futapie and Leonhart Avadonia. They are going to Sanosun bridge to pledge their loyalty to the Lucifenian prince, Arth Lucifen d'Autriche. As she travels, she sees Sickle, the bat-shaped sun god, one of the 2nd period earthlings, flying in the sky, singing the clockwork lullaby.

EC 481-486

Leonhart Avadonia is in Beelzinia and is wiping out a town of enemies. There, he finds a woman holding a baby with the Beelzinian royal crest on its clothes. The child is Zita C Beelzinia, the princess, and a descendant of Banica Conchita's child. In short, she has the blood of both Venomania, from his and Maylis' child, and Banica and Carlos's child. Leonhart takes and raises her, hoping that she may be useful. Years pass and the girl who Leonhart called Germaine believes him to be her father. She and Leohart are surrounded one day, by Abyss IR and her soldiers from Marlon. They demand that he hand her over, but when Germaine jumps in front to protect him, Leonhart decides he will not sell her off, but raise her completely.

EC 491

At some point, I assume shortly after Arth dies, Allen and Rilliane sneak out of the palace and down to the beach to find a box they buried. They can't find it but instead find a golden mirror, planted by Abyss IR and Prim Marlon's brother, a Minister in Lucifer's court. Inside was the Spirit of Banica Conchita. Saying she's hungry, and at Rilliane's refusal to share her snack, Allen instead does, and in thanks, Banica shares the story of the sea with him; putting a bottle with a wish inside into the sea may see the wish come true. Allen promises to share it with his sister, and soon, the 2 begin to hold hands, saying that Rilliane is the sun/day, and Allen the moon/night, that when holding hands, they will make a sunset. (This symbolizes the fact that they are Irregular Twins, representing creation and destruction respectively.)