Chapter 7: Mourning

Ella was happy about what happened yesterday. However, things don't last (especially emotions). She woke up early to mourn her mother on the saddest and biggest day of her life. Ella hadn't even imagined this day would even have to arrive. But, time tells astonishing things. Ella woke up, got dressed and rushed to the hospital to see if she could earn a moment with her mom for all those memories.

But, it was too late. Dr Roberts had confirmed that she was no longer in this world. "I'm sorry niece Ella, but your mom, my best friend is no longer with us." Dr Roberts said.

"But why?.... I just wanted a moment with her. For what she had done... For what she deserved to be... More than a mom, a protector." Ella replied sobbing

"I'm sorry honey." Emma Roberts said

"It's okay, I understand.." Ella said crying. The tears in her eyes were flowing down faster and faster like a waterfall.

After everyone gathered around the graveyard of poor Flora, Ella took a minute and went on to her knees and put her head down to respect what her mother had done. For what happened after the divorce, Flora still took Ella in as her baby and for all those times Ella's father yelled at her Flora would always be there to protect her. She thought of memories like the first birthday her mom would put all the leftover money she has from her marriage was put into a beautiful birthday party. Anyway, as she thought Max stood from the back and admired the way Ella cried and then finally turned around and vanished but that was not all, a man from behind her tapped her and told her

"Ella run quickly before you get caught now!"

Ella turned around and saw her uncle Roger in a black suit and his black cap on his head pointing a gun towards the noise he heard from behind him.

"I don't get what's going on" she urgently said

"There is no time to explain, I'll tell you at home just leave" He spoke turning around and pushing her lightly

She got onto her two feet and jogged away from him abolished for what he had said meanwhile Roger shot a bullet to where the sound was and not long after he was stabbed in the back near his neck, It was not William because he was getting his weapons ready for his big plans, nor Jacob's mother, Hope who was watching TV in her room, Who could it have been? The mystery remains unsolved. Anyway, she had to get home safe. So, off she went in the sunrise. Off she went on the day her royal protector left her. Off she went safely.

As she reached home, opened the door, it felt deserted without the voice of her mother's. Mothers. Who are those brave women? A woman is a mother, a sister, a wife, an entrepreneur, an aunt, a grandmother and most importantly a daughter. A daughter wakes up to many responsibilities and questions, just like Ella did.

Ella had many things in mind. Where was Max? Was he hurt? Why did uncle Roger tell her to come home safe? Who stabbed uncle Roger? Does aunt Emma know about uncle Roger? Why did all of that happen? And many other things. Suddenly, her head went to places and started hurting. It looked like she was getting a migraine. She rushed to her migraine pills and being impatient, she took 4 pills and swallowed them with water. Ella always had problems with migraines. She noticed that she always got them whenever she was extremely stressed. Anyway, after a while, Max walked into her house and said: "Hey Ella, what's up?" There was no reply. It was strange, Ella wasn't in the living room. Then, worried Max went upstairs and checked in her bedroom. There she was. Lying on the floor. Abandoned.

"Ella, Wake up! Wake up! What did you do to yourself? Why are you doing this Ella?" Max said sobbing. He knew it was better if he rushed her to the hospital, and so he did.

"She's finding hard to breath. We've have performed surgery to get the pills out of her body but she's still under anaesthesia." Dr Emma Roberts said