Chapter 14: Repeat

"Sorry girls, I can't I need to go see my father. But I'll see you on Saturday" said a tall beautiful girl, she got into the car and drove off to an unknown house.

"Hey, dad!" The girl said.

"Hey, Eva my little girl" Max replied.

"Dad I'm 24 don't call me that" Eva replied, she hugged him as he sat in the driver's seat. "Why didn't you come to your mom and dad's funeral?" Eva asked giving him hot coco "Cause I don't wanna see your beautiful mother with that son of a guy Zane" Max replied making an angry face. "Well the Zane guy is my father, okay and they both died in a car crash and my biological father doesn't even give some empathy to his daughter," Eva said sitting down "First he can't make friends now he can't drive oh well that guy is gone," Max said chuckling slightly.

"Okay now don't be harsh. Dad, may I look through this box" Eva asked as a box caught her attention "Sure kiddo just old memories of your mom and I" He said going to the bedroom. Eva found the mirror and the two rings before going to ask Max what it was she inserted the rings on each side of the mirror piece..."This isn't a dream it's a repeat" Yelled a voice "Mom, what are you doing in a mirror?!" Eva asked. "Eva, you are done for, you made him and for that, you shall pay" Ella said, and there Max laid dead on the floor. "Mom, what's going on? Why are you hurting him?" asked Ella.

''You are repeating your father's steps this time make it right or he will make you pay" Ella said as the whole world turned upside down in her head, reflecting onto the mirror.

Eva was a 14 again and had no clue of her past and now was with a new family, as she played in the garden she found a mirror with 2 rings. After that, she could not believe her eyes... Did Max dream of Ella, or was Ella real? Or did Eva just have a dream of Ella and Max?...

Everything happens for a reason, positives and negatives affect your life and dreams. Ella and Max will stay together for all of eternity. I guess they were meant to be.

He dreamt of her.