Chapter 11: The Wedding

"Welcome all. For we gather to an amazing celebration on the wedding of Max Elliot Webster and Ella Jane Roberts." the marriage priest said.

All of the guests attending sat down and waited for the ceremony to start. 7 years have passed since the 'limousine incident'. Through the years, Ella and Max had been dating on and off they also had a long distance relationship for a while. But for the last 3 years, they were consistent. Until one day, Max got on one knee and proposed to Ella on a romantic candle light dinner on the symphony of the seas ship with the 1.08 carat diamond ring in a black cube shaped box. Max was 23 now and so was Ella. Both of them had grown up really fast and luckily the rings didn't get in their way too much. Max naturally had long blonde hair and but he got them trimmed but his spiky hair stayed as it was and was rich after an app that he created and published which was Instasnapbook which was a mixture of instagram, snapchat and facebook combined. On Ella's side, she had been the same beautiful girl she was. Her body was also as beautiful as ever and was covered by the white vale which also covered her face and her long gown that followed her as she walked she was also earning well she was a doctor not only for adults but for kids too. Anyway, Max knew it was the best day of his life and he knew she was the one for him. Ella thought the same too, considering the fact that Zane was a player and was engaged to her for about 6 months after Zane proposed in her favorite barn. She finally needed someone who knew her more than herself and someone who could take care of her for more than an eternity, Max was the one. She was sure. After a little while, everyone stood up when Ella walked down the aisle with Archie. It wasn't right but her father was a serial killer, and her mother was dead. She missed Flora. Even an ordinary mother wouldn't want to miss her daughter's wedding. She wouldn't wan5t to miss meeting her son-in-law. As Ella was almost about to reach near the priest and Max, she was smiling. That smile which had not come out after almost 8 years.

"Today, as well are all gathered. We may start the ceremony then move onto the speeches. Max please repeat after me, I Max Elliot Webster."

"I, Max Elliot Webster." Max repeated.

"Swear to protect Ella Jane Roberts with all my heart and the family we have, and to fulfill all the wishes and dreams Ella Jane Roberts wishes for." The priest said.

"Swear to protect Ella Jane Robert with all my heart and the family we have, and to fulfill all the wishes and dreams Ella Jane Roberts wishes for" Max said.

"To have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer."

"To have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer." Max said in his muscular voice.

"In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart, according to God's holy law; and this is my solemn vow." The priest said the final part.

"In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart, according to God's holy law; and this is my solemn vow." Max repeated for the last time.

"Great. Now Ella. Repeat after me. I, Ella Jane Roberts." The priest recited.

"I, Ella Jane Roberts." She repeated.

"Swear to support through my everlasting life. With all my heart and the love I share for him"

"Swear to support through my everlasting life. With all my heart and the love I share with him"Ella repeated in her new angel voice.

"To have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer"

"To have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer" She said.