[4] - Practice Match

Tanaka, Tsukishima and Kageyama seemed to notice some first years talking badly about them and confronted them,in which Daichi had to do something.Kindaichi quite shocked at the new Kageyama and soon noticing (M/n), he noticed and gave them small smile and a wave before entering the familiar building.Before the match started he had to refill his water and quickly went to the nearby water fountain.However, a spiky black haired boy came up next to him.Before he knew it he felt a hand ruffled up his hair.A bit startled, he turned around in fright but soon relaxed by seeing who.

"Been a while hasn't it,(M/n)-kun."

Iwaizumi smirked putting a hand on his shoulder in which (M/n) in returned smiled back at.He nodded as he quickly finished refilling his water to have a small chat with his old friend.

"Karasuno huh?"

His friend was a little disappointed knowing he wasn't going to Aoba Johsai but respected his decision.(M/n) nodded shyly unsure of what to say.He looked around noticing a certain brown haired male wasn't sticking next to Iwaizumi.Iwaizumi noticed he had something in his mind so he extended his palm,notifying (M/n) he smiled at their old way of communication.He softly took Iwaizumi's big palm and before softly writing.

"Tooru?"

"Tooru?Ahh,Shittykawa hurt his leg, that dumb ass, he was the one who asked for Kageyama.."

Iwaizumi scowled but (M/n) did notice the worry in his tone but mostly annoyed,(M/n) silently chuckled and as sweat-dropped at what the reason was.Soon he heard Daichi called for him which notify both males. (M/n) smiled before quickly writing.

"Good luck!Iwa-kun"

Iwaizumi blushed a bit but smiled,giving the smaller boy a hug then ruffling his hair again.

"Yeah,Good luck too,"

Soon the two went their separate ways,(M/n) returned back to the team and noticed Hinata really wasn't doing well.They were having some trouble calming him down.(M/n) was worried,he wanted to do something but the match soon began and everyone lined up.

"Let's Play!"

"Is that squirt really a middle blocker?Are they serious?"Kindaichi noticed the strange positioning as well as Iwaizumi noticing Kageyama as well.While at Karasuno's side, Daichi was trying his best to calm the overwhelmed Hinata.

It was Aoba Johsai's serve,Daichi ready to receive only for Hinayana to take it.

"Oi!That's not your ball!"

Kageyama called out,(M/n) noticed quickly helping to cover,pointing over to Tanaka to notify him as he set the unsteady receive only for it to be blocked ticking off Tanaka.Daichi once again trying to clam the overwhelmed Hinata.(m/n) slightly worried for the orange male went over and rubbed his shoulder trying to reassure the male but didn't do much.Throughout the first set,Hinata causing lots of mistakes leading Seijoh to gain more points.Kageyama honestly getting quite pissed off.

"Alright!Let's retrieve some points next serve is.."

Daichi trying his best to keep the mood up.However,It was Hinata's serve.Everyone sweat dropped.(M/n) had a bad feeling.Soon the whistle went off and...He hit it to the back of Kageyama's head..

That was the end of the first match..

Tanaka and Tsukishima was laughing their asses of,Daichi trying to calm them down again.(m/n) honestly praying for the tiny boy's life.Iwaizumi who was near the net sweat dropped as he asked.

"Is he gonna be alright..."

(m/n) sweat dropped and simply shrugged.Luckily it was quickly resolved with Tanaka's wise words of a senpai.Soon the second set quickly begun.