[15] Say My Name!

After that day,(M/n) remembered something.Seijoh lost against Shiratorizawa.He quickly texted the two informing that he'll meet the two the next day since it was a Saturday,he'll meet up with them before practice.He knew the two's goals and their relationship against Shiratorizawa so he wanted to cheer them up.He heard his phone ding as he smiled .The two quickly and eagerly agreed and with that he fell asleep with no regrets.

-The Next Day-

(M/n) simply wore his PE uniform and jacket and soon met up with the two,he was standing outside near a cafe waiting for them.Looking at his phone until he heard a yell from the familiar boy.

"(N/n)-chan!"

He turned to the voice to see Oikawa run towards him in full speed.In the a spilt second he ducked as Oikawa pounced on him.He gave an apologetic glance as he turned to Iwaizumi who came up and smiled at him as well.Oikawa rubbed his head whiling getting up and going over to (M/n) with a pout.

"So mean (N/n)-chan...."

(M/n) chuckled silently but he gave the two a closer look.He sensed something wrong,he noticed the slightly red-rimmed eyes.He gave a frown as he knew what this meant and so he turned to Oikawa opening his arms.Oikawa looked confused but he noticed (M/n)'s expression.He was worried,that's when Oikawa broke a bit,he gave a weak smile before taking the smaller boy into his arms embracing him as he felt tears almost well up again.(M/n) provided what ever support he can with his gestures.Oikawa smiled,(M/n) always knew best.

"Thank you...(N/n)-chan.."

(M/n) nodded but he looked over Oikawa's shoulder noticing Iwaizumi with a sadden (with slight jealousy) look.(M/n) knew not to leave him out,he softly pulled away from Oikawa confusing him before he saw (M/n) go over to Iwaizumi and hugged his chest which surprised him a bit by the affection.He quickly found comfort,even though there were no tears he hugged the boy for his dear life,embracing him ever so tightly as if he was his only source of comfort at the moment and he didn't wanna let go and technically he was.

"Thanks..(M/n)"

Oikawa smiled,(M/n) really knows how to cheer someone up.That was until he got annoyed and quite jealous by how Iwa-chan was hogging (M/n) all to himself and so which resulted with a very flustered (M/n) sandwiches between Seijoh's setter and Ace.Luckily it didn't last long as they were started to attract attention (especially Oikawa with girls starting to notice him) and which so the three headed to the cafe to chat.They were simply having small chat,being comfortable with each other,Oikawa talking badly on Ushijima which (M/n) gladly laughed at.Iwaizumi telling (M/n) some embarrassing things that happened to Oikawa which he quickly tried to "shush" him from.(M/n) missed this simpler times back in Junior High.That was until the two remembered the certain events during the preliminaries.In which cause the two to give each other glances on who to ask first.(M/n) was texting his certain friends in Tokyo while the two apparently talking with their eyes came to the conclusion of Iwaizumi asking.He took a deep sigh before finally working up the courage.

"Ano...(M/n).."

Noticing this he nodded letting Iwaizumi know to continue.Iwaizumi looked at the male with a slight worried glance before continuing.

"About the match....back in the preliminaries,"

This catching his full attention as his eyes widen a bit before looking down stopping his movements.Oikawa unable to stop his anticipation he blurted out.

"You spoke!"

Iwaizumi irraited smacking Oikawa's head for just being so blunt.(M/n) slowly lowered his phone a bit before nodded slightly this causing the two to stop their quarrel.Iwaizumi finally letting his curiosity free.