Spending time together

Tiger claw: It was a peacefull night and it rained , with other words I had plans which are now cancelled cuz they aren't this important and I already started to show effections of an illnes. Saki also was at home , waiting for Karai to atleast call, while watching tv. He kinda is in scarymovies like me , but whenever I'm sick I get easy scared of the smallest things like an cat that makes strange sounds at night when it's to dark to see. I still watched the movie with him while trying not to get scared, it's just a dumb reaktion from my body, but he still noticed and switched to another movie and then after a while back. In the middle of the movie it got really scary , but I didn't wanted to say anything, Saki kinda looked at me from time to time and even layd his arm around me. I guess he knew that I was scared or something and this was his way to calm me down. I kinda liked it >W<  <3

Karai: I got in a fight in school with this stupid asshole Jason and his bitchy sister Lightning , well they started it. I was sitting alone during Lunch cause I had a little fight with some of my friends which mostly works out in the end, but for that moment I just wanted to be alone. But those Jerks came over to me trying to pick on me, like Bish you can't do that, I tried my best to get keep myself together in Peace and stood up , ready to walk away, as I got grabed by my hoody which is something I really hate. I turned around and Punched him hardly while his sister run off, at this point I though *alright ,evrything is over now , lets just go*and went to my classroom. But they told the principal that this was my fault and she and my father actual believed it. I told them to check the Video and as they did , they saw that they were liying. Sure they got detention, but to think my own father didn't want to believe me just hurted me. I got out at night to meet leo since we kinda are friends in the shadows, well more like friends no one can know about. I kinda invited him to one of my Places for hangin up together and he even stayed the whole night.He is very cute when he sleeps, but  still I don't think we will be more than Friends!

Charlie: Racer invited me over and play some games. I hope he doesn't only play scary games or atleast let me look away if I get scared. When I finally arrived I saw that he was alone and overslept again, well he does look cute in his Pijama.He let me in and gave me some tea , my favorite strawberry tea to be honest. We played Chest and other table games, because he only has the scary games for Pc and Co. I still liked it and we also talked a lot, I guess we had more Incomen than I thougt! Maybe we could be more than Friends.

Bradford: Me and Xever have a Mission in Las Vegas, yeah we also get to travel to other places. We have to share our apartment and find the thief that stole and destroyed one of our clans hide out. We still don't talk much with eachother , but I go to partys from time to time and there for he helps keeping the living room cleaned up. I guess we can work together after all.