Hearing something Unwanted/The Plan of the Enemies

Tiger claw: I was having a freeday and wanted to see more of zhe city. Thankfully I did go outside because I just heard the most annoying voice I can remember. It was Synphia and she was at the phone talking about MY SAKI! I mean , well you know what I mean, my Master Saki not like just forget it. "I will make sure we get in the foot and I will win he's stupid love and he will give evrything to me! This defintly will work, I mean he's leggit the most loneliest person, tricking him will be easy and Fun" She said while I got more Angry than ever. this strange feelings must stand behind when I warn Saki or  else he will believe I would be jelous. I mean I am but I am also concerned about him and want to protect him. Hopefully he will believe me.

Karai: I was in hell or better known as History class in my school and like always the teacher talks completle randomness. since 3 years we are only having ww2 and always here the germans killed jews , now who is hitler? I don't know bish you haven't said that jet you want me to know that. I mean I do know it from my own research but bish could you please make a better job or quit. Anyways I saw Jason and daniel talking, never a goodthing to happen, so I decided to spy on them instead. "Do you have a Pic of that disgusting thing that's around that no good little brat?" Jason asked while Daniel just nodded.Those asses want to hurt my Tutle prince. I mean Leo they want to hurt Leo. I need a plan to stop this and protect him from this sick monsters , but nobody besides me and Tiger claw know about me and Leo being Friends. Hopefully I find a way soon.

Charlie: Fredericke is just a hoe and she always bothers me and Racer when we hang up with eachother. Me and Kary switched clothes cause she hates History and especial the teacher.I followed that blonde bitch to the girls toillet and I over heard her phone call. "Soon we will be rich and this idiots won't even know what hit them" Is all she said. I knew that bitch is crazy and a no good hoe. I need to talk with Racer about this as soon as Possible. Hopefully I won't be to late.

Bradford/Dogpound: I was on the street with my friends and my new friend. They all apologized to her and we spent a lot of time with eachother until I noticed something. " Sorry Guys I have to go  somewhere but I will meet you again in the bar" I said and followed a Man that looked almost like Xever. I mean Xever said something about his abusiv dad would be  Dead  , but guess not. "That brat must be around here and with him that slut he calls sister" the Man said and I recorded it and went to Xever to warn him , but I was to late he already is outside. I went on the street called my friends up and Zoro found his location, I run there as fast as I could. Hopefully I can save him from that psychopath.