Getting New Friends over a Fail

Tiger claw: I texted with my Cousin about what happend last week and how close me and Shredder were , at the same time I had to text kary to come back home or else she would be in trouble again. Things endet the way they must end, I accidentally texted to Karai that I think I start to fall for him and my cousin about the come home thing, but gladly I wasn't the only one that failed and since we, me and Karai, both fall for someone we aren't supposed to fall for, we became Friends.

Karai: Me and Leo were texting as I got another Mail from Daniel about what an heartless Monster I was and stuff so I replayed with an Simpel 'Fuck yourself' and wanted to call leo , but I called Tiger claw instead and noticed it to late. "Hey Babe , I know I said you shouldn't tell anyone , about us being very close friends and all. But You always can tell them the truth we just can't let someone from the Foot clan notice something since your the enemy. Okay Bestie?" I said to let him know that I was only worried about him and not asshamed. But it was kind of akward because all I got was an " I won't tell anyone if you delete the Text I accidentally sent to you. Deal?" and this was Tiger claw's voice. I agreed and hung up feeling emberesst as hell. Sometimes Karma hits you for the smallest things like swearing.But atleast I got a new Friend which can now help me when I get in trouble for absolute nothing.

Charlie: Me and Racer were hanging out a lot , but nobody knew that I liked him more than a friend. I was eating lunch with my sister and her friends when  I suddenly started blushing. Infront of me was an shirtless , Strong Racer that touched my hand like I was his favorit toy.I went to the bathroom saying I don't feel very well and Marco followed me. "Dude It's alright, I think he likes you back. But I didn't knew that you were also gay" he said and hugged me, he told me he would keep it a secret for as long as I wish.  Now I have a great bestfriend and a Friend I have a huge Crush  on.

Bradford: I was out with some friends and we were ready for the Party, but my unlucky ass just had to take that dumb fishface with me. We talked and joked around like always until a new Person entered the room. He was trans and looking for a guy, 2 things my friends never had to deal with. They made jokes on evryone that talked to him to be gay, I was quit offended since I was Bi and they knew that, after awhile they made it loudly and I just went to him. " Don't listen to them if your happy than is evrything else alright! Besides I'm bi and they also accepted me, they are just drunken!" I told him and he hugged me after that we became friends.  Xever also made sure they would leave the club since he knew the Manager from his Childhood , we work better together than we thought.