Sick / ill

Tiger claw: I was right , I did get Sick and I feel like shit. But that is no excuse for being Lazy ,I went to bath to take a quick shower and prepared myself for Training, but in the Minute I got out I heard Saki scream to me. "The Fuck you think your doing?Do you want to kill yourself? Go to bed!" he screamed as I stopped , confused as hell. "What are you talking about Master Shredder? It's just a little colt an with my mask I can't give the Virus to others!" I explained myself as Saki grabed my Hand and took me with him in my room. "Change back to your Pijama and sleep" he said almost soundng like a father. "Geez , yes Dad!" I said amused. " If you hurry up you can take your teddy with you to bed" he said as a joke. Well  sometimes laughing is the best medicine.I fell asleep for hours with Saki in my bed. I layed on his arm and no one would have dared to wake me up just because of that , Saki even send them away or made a signal showing that I was sleeping and that he would stay. He stayed a few more minutes after I woke up and brought me my Lunch to my bed. He's really kind and Carrying when he wants to be.

Karai: Leo doesn't really feel well so I decided to visit him while his brothers are on a Mission and his Father is meditating like for hours. He looked very happy to see me and he was so cute , especial because he just woke up. I gave him a salad I made and a teddy from my past. I don't really like teddy's so I gave one to him and spend the others or sell them.He thanked me and after talking he got dizzy and fell asleep soon after. I sneaked out again and went home. He really needs to be more Carefully when it comes to being healthy.

Charlie: I'm kind of Sick so Racer brings me my Homework and the things I have to learn. He helped me alot of times or even brings the homework already finished to me. He also makes sure I don't get out of the house to go to school , since he was the one that got me sended home from school because of my sickness. He is really kind to me and even makes food for me to get better soon or  because it was my turn with cooking , eventhoug no one would have complained about it when I wouldn't cook since I'm terrible with cooking.

Bradford: Xever didn't came to training after we got home from the mission and he kinda looks bad. I went to his room to ask why he didn't showed up , but then I heard someone puke. I went in his room and I found out that he was sick , but he didn't wanted someoneto know.He got to work, go to finish missions , go back to his other job and then to bed and in the morning it started all over again. I brought him to bed and texted to Master Shredder that he couldn't go on Missions or Train or make any other work since he is sick, Master Shredder understood and thanked me for the Information. Welp hopefully he will be fit Next week otherwise I go on that mission alone and  Partys are dead fo the next time for both of us, eventhough I think I like that Idea more than he does.