Fight with eachother

Tiger claw: My younger sister that I still have to call my enemy, is now in new york and I'm kinda scared. Well not really scared more like worried, that something bad will happen. I went outside to get some fresh air as I already heard her, I took my gun and knew exactly where she was, she stood right behind me, with knives to cut my head off. I shoot at her,but she's too fast and then I nearly killed Karai, I runned up to her and eventhoug she already forgave me, since it was just an accident, I knew something would happen. I was right me and Saki argued the whole night and now he won't talk at all to me, I rather have him yelling at me then this silence. I heard Karai arguing with her father , but he was stubborn like always, maybe it was the best since I can be sure that he will never love me back and I don't have to hide my feelings for him since he won't cuddle or talk with me at all.That's perfectly f##king fine.

Karai: I met Leo on a roof and he looked pretty upset so I decided to talk to him. "Hey Leo whats up?" I asked normally and he hugged me. "What happend to you? Does it hurt badly?" he asked and wouldn't let my hands go."I'm fine, Tiger claw's sister is in town and because of her I'm full of scars and Tiger almost shot me on accident ,but I jumped so he would only hurt my leg, though he apologized a hundred of times for nearly killing me. But enough of me,what's up with you?" I asked him while hugging him back." My stupid brothers again, all I want is to keep them safe, why do they hate me for that??" leo said angry. "Well my Father used to say you can always warn people about danger, help them out when needed, but if they do the same thing again and again just let them feel pain. They only can learn when their down and then you always can step in." I told him he looked at me. "So you mean if I let them get hurt, they will Understand that they have to listen to me more and they may even apologyze?" he asked and I just nodded. "I can't let them get hurt" "It's neither that or being in pain besides you can always step in and help them" "Karai, Promise me to never hurt them"" Leo, you know I can't , I'm Sorry but I can't" we argued a lot about me hurting his siblings, I mean sure if dad and the foot isn't around I won't but I also have to stay Loyal.

Charlie: Me and Racer were watching a movie when all of a sudden my ex came up, he surelly meant trouble and I knew this with every cell of my body. "C'mon babe let's go somewhere else,this guy means trouble and its our date night" I said to Racer and he just nodded. but instead he went straight up to him and started a fight. I was pretty mad that he didn't listen , but I was more mad when this crazy ex bitch of mine nearly hurted him. I beated that guys ass like he wanted to kill my Family. When I got out of this pure anger I felt I walked away with Racer and I knew something was troubleing him. I guess I have to make it up with him during my sleepover, maybe some cuddles first since he needs to calm down too.

Bradford: I guess evrything is back to normal , atleast between me and Xever. We fought for over a hour about something so stupid that  we both even forgot what it was. But I have to admit I feel awful to even fight with him.If only I could remember what the big deal was, maybe I was Incorrect or went to far at some points. I walked to his dorm and knocked on the door with a small hope that he would be alright and that we can get even with eachother.