seeing Their crush on a Photo for the first time+Thoughts

Tiger claw (15): I was hanging up with my Cousin and her friend Shen, who was also a Friend of mine. She showed me a Picture of a cute boy since I am bi, she told me his full name was Saki Amadeus Hamato but he get's called Shredder most of the time because he likes destroying things. He looked very Handsome and strong, I could tell that he was very smart too and more confidence than the word itself. She said when he saw me arriving at school to pick up my sister he had looked at me in the same way Joshi looked at her.

Karai(14): I was about to go to my frineds when my Father called for me. He showed me a Picture of 4 Mutated Turtles, my new enemies , the one with the blue mask was the most dumbest one. He looked like he was happy , but when you zoom into his eyes you can see his sadness and his depression. Sure they are siblings and wanted to have a happy picture together , but who would lie this much about their real feelings. Guess I have to find out without someone knowing.

Charlie(14): My best friend and sister Karai showed me a few Pics of her and her  Friends new hideout and some adventures. She always ask me if I want to join, but I'm way to shy to just say yes and follow her. Besides her bestfriend Racer is also always there and I can be very clumsy when I'm excited and I don't want to emberess myself in front of him. Guess I have to find a way to be around them without emberessing me.

Bradford(16): Master Shredder gave to me and Tiger claw some Pics of the new Soldiers we have totrain with. One of them was in Jail , but Master shredder said he could do the jobs we didn't want to do and that he could be Usefull.For me he looks like an idiot, but whatever!