ErodaHarold

Louis walks in after a long day of rehearsing for his upcoming tour. His voice carries through the house.

"Love where are you?" He calls out for his husband. He slips off his shoes and hangs up his jacket, walking into the living room. Harry is cuddled up in a blanket with a steaming hot tea. Louis pans his focus to Harry then to the screen where his GQ interview where he goes undercover.

"Oh god no." He groans and plops down beside Harry. Harry rolls his eyes and lees his eyes locked on his husband on the screen.

 Harry rolls his eyes and lees his eyes locked on his husband on the screen

"This is from Nicole, again I can't say your handle I'm sorry." Louis Hears himself say through the TV. Harry turns to look at him in the eyes.

"Baby come onnnnnn" He whines to harry to forgive him.

Harry mumbles something I didn't get. "Speak up darling please" Louis pleads.

Harry sets down his tea and looks me dead in the eye: "ErodaHarold." Louis looks at him weirdly like he just spoke gibberish. Harry shakes his head.

"Erodaharold! That was the fucking twitter handle! ERODAHAROLD!!! Ughh for fuck sakes you were running the god damn eroda account and you can't even say that?! I can't believe you would do that! It's just a twitter handle it's not like it would've outed us! You knew that Louis! You couldn't have just said eroda fucking Harold?!!!" Harry stands to his feet and keeps rambling on as Louis looks at him with fond.

He looks down at the small man sitting on the couch with his arms crossed. "What asshole?!" Harry spits angrily.

Louis opens his arms, welcoming Harry to sit on his petit lap. Harry takes the offer and slumps down on his lap with his legs on either side of him.

The sound of Louis's voice gets stopped as the video is paused. Small hands end up on Harry's hips holding him close to the smaller boy underneath him. Louis kisses Harry's lips gently.

"I love you and I'm sorry. It was my manager and you know that. I wanted to say it but I couldn't. We took three shots of that because I kept saying it. I love you so much and I will do anything to make you forgive me." Louis says whole kissing Harry's features.

Harry nods and smiles pressing his plump
Lips onto Louis thinner ones. A soft intimate kiss that any male or female would wish to share. Passion flowing in and out of both boys and into one another. Showing each other how much love that has for the other.

Nails tapping against the hardwood floor as their two dogs Clifford and Bruce run-up to the pair. Both dogs jumping onto the large couch and showering Harry and Louis with licks and nudges.

Harry laughs and slips off of Louis's lap so Bruce can lay his body over him. The taller boy puts on grease for Louis and cuddles up to his side while petting Clifford who lays beside him.

The perfect ending to a night.
Two husbands and their dogs.