Cupid

The car parks in the parking lot of a large studio. Louis steps out and shows his pass at security. He stumbles inside.

Mitch is riffing in his guitar while Sarah is making a quick beat on the drum set. Ben Winston's voice booms through the studio as he reminds the extras on what to do.

Helene (Harry's photographer) walks up to me and hugs me. "Hi, Louis! So glad you could make it. Harrys have been freaking out feeling so nervous about this music video. He hasn't left his dressing room!" She rambles

"I'll sort him out. Thanks love." Louis replies and starts walking towards his dressing room. Knocking on the door and pushing the door open. Harrys in his boxers sitting on the floor, writing in his journal with slow music playing in the background.

Harry doesn't even flinch, continuing to write softly, pressing the pencil against the paper in small strokes.

Louis sits down beside Harry and wraps an arm around his shoulders holding him close to his chest. "Hey, beautiful. Whatcha writing?" Louis whispers into Harry's ear.

Harry flings his book away and engulfs Louis's smaller body in a tight hug, sitting down on his lap and sticking his head in the crook of Louis's neck.

"Hey hey.. calm down baby. You're okay. What's wrong?" Louis soothes rubbing Harry's back in gentle circles.
"I don't think the fans will like this music video and I don't wanna disappoint them." Harry sighs and closes his eyes.

Louis nods. "It's what you want to do. Now let's get out there and film that music video and then we can go home and do whatever you'd like."

Harry lifts his head, looking him straight in the eye. "Anything..?" Louis nods and kisses his cheek.

They stand up and walk to the makeup and styling rooms. Louis stays with Harry the whole time giving him a pep talk and kissing him all over.

They walk onto the set and start shooting. Harry wears a whole outfit as he stumbles through a large patch of water getting the bottom of his trousers wet.
He climbs on a small rock and looks at the bright light and camera right beside it. (Burning his eyeballs like a maniac).

Harry looks down and sighs heavily he pretends to slip on the rock and lands in the water where they cut. Harry runs over to me almost slipping with every large step. Louis wraps him in a large towel and smiles. Harry holds Louis's hand and walks out to the golf cart waiting for them outside. Louis lifts his hood to hide.

They travel to a beach and walk through the sand to the rocks. They have the equipment all set up. Harry gets in his area laying in the ocean with his body half on a rock and half flopping around in the heavy waves.

They yell action and Harry's eyes flutter open. Louis watching fondly. Harry stands up as he sees many people walking around the beach sadly and lonely. The camera pans past each person, landing back on Harry's confused face.

Harry stumbles to his feet and he finds a mini bow and arrow set filled with colourful hearts. He looks at it like it's the dumbest thing ever but still takes it in his large hands. He walks closer to the people and starts letting them slowly fall in love with every arrow hit at each person.

The song goes on, panning throughout different couples and lonely people and Harry. He finds his way to a platform where his band is waiting. He lifts himself on the platform and finds himself dry. He starts singing Treat People With Kindness with church singers singing lightly in the background. He really gets into it.

About an hour or so later the shoot is close to done. Ben travels over to Louis and grabs his arm. They walk onto the set. The song ends with Harry standing sideways to the camera, as Mitch walks off the platform and brings Louis into shot facing Harry's beautiful features. Mitch takes the bow and arrow from Harry and gently shoots Harry and Louis in the chests.

"Kiss me you fool." Harry mumbles. He grips Louis's waist and pulls him closer kissing him on camera.

And Larry came out happily ever after. (Hopefully)

(this one was so bad but I needed to get it out)