Over

Four tallboys and one short boy walk into a large office building.

"MODEST! MANAGEMENT"

Blue, Green, Golden and Brown eyes read the signs and travel to the elevator.

The Irish lad clicks the up button and steps back between his best mates. The elevator sings and all five boys step in one by one. Harry and Louis slotting their hands together, Liam standing back messaging his girlfriend Maya and Niall and zayn chatting quietly.

A minute passes and the elevator doors open on the top floor. Men in suits, holding briefcases and loosening their tie at random points.

"We ready boys?" Liams voice rumbles through the small elevator. Niall smiles at Louis and Harry who are kissing the hands of each other.

"Let's do it. I want out, and I'm never coming back. I never wanna see simons old ass face ever again." Zayn mumbles tracing his hand tattoos to calm himself down.

He steps into the hallway with Harry and Niall following close behind. Louis and Liam hop out at once and lead the boys to the main office. Voices are heard from through the door.

Liam pounds on the door and pushes it open. Nick Grimshaw is sat on a nice chair across from the head of management. Simon Cowell.

"Ah boys, great for you to join us. Sit down please." Simons's voice booms. Zayn shakes his head and grips his arm. "Get the papers out and let us go," Zayn replies as Niall rests his hand on his shoulder for support.

Simon laughs and shakes his head reaching into his drawer and grabbing the stack of papers needed. He hands them to nick to hand out to each boy accompanied by a pen.

Harry reads everything over and explains it to the group quietly. Liam nods and starts signing each line highlighted. Zayn and Niall follow in suit. Louis and Harry talk to each other to make sure it's correct.

They toss the signed booklets onto Simons's weirdly large desk. Simon smiles and stands up.
"The time with you boys have been great. I'd love to work with any of you again." He walks towards the boys; pressing his finger against their chests and saying remarks about them.

"Zayn.. unstable. Liam... alcoholic. Niall... black sheep. Louis.. druggie... and harry, Womanizer."

That was Harry's breaking point.

"What the fuck is your problem?! Why are you such an asshole! You can't keep your own insecurities to yourself so you push your shit onto your clients Huh?! WHY?! TELL ME WHY?!" Harry screams. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! WE ARE PEOPLE!!! ALL YOU HAVE EVER DONE IS MAKE ME AND MY HUSBAND!" Simon physically cringes at the word coming from a man's mouth but listens to Harry's continuing rant. "YOU DONT OWN ME ANYMORE! YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU FUCKING DON'T! IM FREE! YOU RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC AND DICK SELF CAN GO AND FUCK YOURSELF!" Harry feels tears rushing down their cheeks.
"YOU WILL N-NOT HURT ME ANYMORE SIMON COWELL! NEVER AGAIN! ....YOU ARE A D-DISGRACE TO THIS WORLD!" Harry breaks down sobbing and turns to Louis, wrapping his arms around his neck. Louis hugs him tight.

"Boys Take Harry to the car. Simon and I need to have a little chat. Nick, you can get the fuck out too." Louis says confidently.

Niall holds Harry as he sobs walking down in the four-person group to the elevators again with nick trailing far behind.

Louis closes the door and smirks.
"You. Simon Cowell, oh how I hate that name." Louis turns his focus onto Simon who is standing in front of his desk.
"You are disgusting. You can go to hell. And let the devil fuck you in the ass with your own horns." Louis inches closer to Simon keeping dead eye contact on him.
"You took away my happiness. My Hazza. You stole him, put him with girls who used him for fame! You did the same for me. He would come to me almost pulling out his hair on what one of the girls said to their friends about him. You ruined an innocent sixteen-year-old boy's life. For ten years! And it's finally over." Louis is standing right in front of the devil in disguise.
"You know what haz and I are going to do when we leave this god awful building? We're going to kiss in front of everyone. We are fucking free Simon. You can't stop up." Louis clenches his fist getting ready.
"Now stay the FUCK out of mine and my husband's life. Don't go near him with nick or anyone from this team. You harass him, I harass you. Understood si?" He finishes

Simon smirks widely And replies "no."

Louis snarls and docks him right in the nose.

"That is for Harry,"

A crash fills the room, Simon holds his broken and bleeding nose and looks up at Louis from the floor.

"This is for Harry fucking Tomlinson."