Pride

Louis wakes up groaning, sitting up at the smell of bacon and pancakes. He pats the spot on the bed beside him and finds it empty. Louis chuckles and flops back down.

"Harry." He smiles covering his face and throwing the covers off of his body. He throws on one of Harry's large t-shirts and waddles downstairs.

Thumps can be heard every once in a while from Harry dropping something or his feet thumping the ground just too hard as he dances to Melanie Martinez.

"Maybe if I casted out a spell," Harry sings while flipping the pancakes. "But told them decorations were in pastel ribbons!"

Louis laughs and walks up behind Harry and ties his hair into a bun. Wrapping his arms around his waist and playing with the frills on the apron. Harry laughs and turns down the music. He places his hands on top of Louis and caresses them.

"Happy Pride day prince," Louis whispers into Harry's back. The younger boy smiles wide, showing his teeth and his dimples. He turns around and kisses Louis softly.

Louis pulls back and takes a deep inhale smelling the food. "Wow.. my hubby can COOK!" Louis laughs. Harry pushes Harry lightly and puts all of the food on plates and sets them on the table. "Bon appetite boo bear!"

A knock ruins the mood. Harry walks you the door and opens it with a large smile. Anne stands there with colourful flowers and bags along with Gemma.
"Hello, darling."

"Mum!" Harry lunges at his mother and hugs her tight. "Thank you for getting this all planned out. You got everyone from town on board."

"Anything for my boys. You guys deserve to be free." Anne smiles and lets go of Harry walking into the house seeing Louis giggling at a picture of him and Harry. He turns his head and smiles wide.

"Anne! Did you know your son can make a killer breakfast?! He did it and only broke one mug! You must be so proud!" Louis exclaims

Gemma nudges Harry in the side and laughs "only one cup? What a record!" Harry snarls and rolls his eyes making Gemma laugh.

Louis motions Anne and Gemma to have a seat at the table. He grabs Harry's hand and sits down beside each other and digs in.

20 minutes and embarrassing stories later, Harry and Louis are in their joined bathroom getting ready. Anne is doing Louis face makeup as Gemma does braids into space buns on Harry's long hair.

Louis tosses on one of Harry's large and tucks it into his jeans, clipping on rainbow suspenders and tying up his rainbow Adidas shoes and dropping on a filled flower crown.

Harry walks out of the bathroom with his hair in braids to space buns with glitter all in it, and flowers stuck in the buns. He is matching with Louis; wearing rainbow Adidas and a large t-shirt with jeans. Louis moves his gaze to Harry's under eye, gold glitter makeup is scattered on his cheekbones.

Louis kisses Harry gently holding his waist as Harry holds his suspenders. The kiss is soft and slow, showing love and feeling through it all. Louis pulls away slowly and grabs his dark blue bandana and wraps it around Harry's neck.
"Mine."

Harry laughs and kisses the smaller boy's nose. "Grab the flag and lets head to the parade love" Harry speaks softly as Anne and Gemma step out in full pride attire.

Louis grabs the flag and unravels it, revealing #LARRY written in bold black lettering. Harry smiles and walks downstairs with his family and walks out the door.

Anne and Gemma walk farther ahead chatting about the happy couple behind them. Louis and Harry are locked hand in hand looking around seeing all of the different flags and rainbow bits and pieces scattered around.

They reach the town square and see the parade is just about to start. Louis pulls Harry down and gets on his shoulders. "Holy shit... I'm a fooking giant Hazza! Midgets down there. Such peasants!" Louis gawks making Harry laugh and walk into the crowd.

Louis ties the pride flag around his neck like a cape, showing the #Larry to everyone. Louis plays with the flowers on Harry's head and fonds.

Harry hums They don't know about us and catches Louis's ears. Louis grabs his phone and starts playing the song out loud while singing along. Harry giggles and joins in singing loudly with Louis.

Everyone around them smiles and listens to them harmonizing. Some singing along and some ignoring it. Protesters lining the streets beyond the gates, yelling through their megaphones and holding signs.

About an hour later the parade had passed almost every spot in town, Louis was now walking hand in hand with his hubby who is groaning about his feet hurting. Louis rolls his eyes and parts from the group and starts heading towards their home.

Harry hops up the steps and picks up Louis walking inside. Louis laughs taking off his flower crown and sets it on the counter. Harry plays with his rings nervously.

"You okay baby?" Louis asks walking towards the taller man. Harry nods but stays quiet.

"Speak to me handsome. Let's go sit down so you can talk" Louis wraps his arm around Harry's waist and guides him to the couch. Harry slumps down with a plop making Louis sit down beside him.

Harry takes deep breaths and nods. "Iwanttostartafamilywithyou"

Louis rumbles with laughter. "Honey slow down, please... take your time."

"I-I want... to start a family with you."

a smile spreads over Louis's face. He wraps his small arms around Harry's large figure hugging him tightly.

"The Styles-Tomlinson clan is expanding!" Louis beams. Harry giggles and encases Louis in a tight hug.