2

I woke up on a bed. I moved and I felt the paper underneath me. Nurse. That's where I am. What happened? The door started to open.

Alex: are you doing okay?

Y/n: what happened? Shouldn't you be teaching?

Alex: this is the next period. I believe you have study hall at the moment.. with Sandra? Shes really nice. But you fell in my classroom.

A girl walked in and stood next to him. She had blonde hair and glasses.

??: Hi! I'm the nurse, my name is Mrs. Klammer. Did you eat breakfast?

Y/n: oh! I guess I forgot. I was too occupied with putting on my... uniform.

Amie: oh yes. Those. Are. Dumb.

Alex: agreed. Just don't let denis hear you!

Y/n: denis?

Where have I heard that name??

Alex: the math and gym teacher.

Y/n: oh! Yes he was nice.

Amie: well, you have science now and next you have lunch. Please eat. you should go. Have a nice day!

Y/n: thank you, both of you.

Alex: I teach science so I will walk with you. Are you ready?

Y/n: yes!

I stood up and followed Mr. Orman to the science room. Yay. I like science.
I walked in and sat in the front this time because I'm blind and I don't like to wear my glasses.

Alex: today we will be learning about witches! And spells!

A kid raised his hand.

Alex: yes?

Kid: dont you mean.. wizards? because you are one.

Alex: haha, very funny. Yes I am.. well that's what Mr. Best says.

Hmm. That's a very cool last name, I've heard it before i think. I wonder who that is.

Mr. Orman talked all about wizards and witches and magic spells. He seemed so happy talking about it. He is probably my favorite teacher so far. Though Mr. Kopotun was nice!

The bell rang after awhile and that meant I had lunch. I had to eat. I put my stuff on the table and I got in line. Once I got to the front a man with dark brown hair and light blue eyes met mine. He had a friendly smile on his face.

??: take this twinkie before anyone sees..

He shoved a twinkie in my hands and I put it in my left pajama pocket and took corn. Because that's what he was serving. Corn.

I payed for my food and saw a group of the giggly girls from before. I sat down and they all stared at me.

Girl 1: who's your ship?

Y/n: I ship _____

Girl 2: we don't like your kind. We ship _____ here.

OKAY IM KIDDING. FOR REAL NOW:

I found a table by myself and started eating my corn. It was actually quite good!
I decided to keep my twinkie for later. Apparently you could go to the gym after you ate so I decided to go. There were so many boys in there. I took a boys basketball and started practicing what Mr. Kopotun had taught me. All the boys stared.
The bell rang and that meant I had drama club next. I was excited. I grabbed my things and felt the twinkie in my pocket. I felt special.

I walked in the room and there was crowd of kids in a circle with the same guy who gave me the twinkie and they were all talking.

Twinkie guy: come sit! Today we are all going to vote on which play we are going to do! My name is Mr. Welsh but you guys can call me Braden. I am more your friend than your teacher!

He passed around pieces of paper and when he gave me mine he smiled at me and I smiled back. How could I choose my favorite teacher when they were all so nice?

I read the paper in my head.

_ Romeo and juliet
_ I love Tom Holland
_ shrek

I smiled. I kinda wanted to do shrek.

I checked off romeo and juliet because that seemed nice.

I folded my paper in half and I walked up to Braden and gave him my paper.

Mr. Welsh: you didn't choose shrek?!

Y/n: oh trust me I wanted to!

I winked at him and heard the bell ring. Great.

At least I had Mr. Kopotun next...