irkkir

I woke up with my head on Elijah's chest and I remembered where we were. I got up and put the books away back on the shelf.

Elijah: do you want to go eat?

Y/n: where were you thinking?

I turned to him.

Elijah: how about the cafe?

Y/n: sure.

I climbed down the latter and elijah followed. We got in his car and we held hands on the drive there and sung along with the music on the radio.

Once we got to the cafe we sat in a booth next to eachother, away from people.

Elijah: I'll go get some food.

He got up and my eyes followed him. He was so hot... I then saw someone walking up to me.
It was denis, Mr. Kopotun, my gym and math teacher. Fuck.
He sat down across from me. I quickly took Elijah's keys off the table. I knew denis would recognize them.

Denis: what's that?

Y/n: nothing. I didn't see anything..

Denis: why were you gone yesterday and why aren't you in school right now?

Y/n: why aren't you at school right now, huh?

Denis: it's my lunch break.

He bit into his ham sandwich he was holding. Great, its about 11:30 then, if it's his lunch break.

Elijah: its MY lunch break too.

Elijah sat next to me and gave me a muffin. He had his own aswell.

Denis: okay, and why is y/n here with you?

Elijah looked at me and took my hand under the table. I felt my face get hot.

Elijah: because she got in trouble in my class and had detention with me today and we got hungry. Isnt that right, Y/n?

Y/n: yes.

Denis stared at me.

Denis: okayy. Well I should get back. I have a class coming in 5 minutes. Bye!

He waved to us both and I waved back.

Elijah: he is laaame

Y/n: nice save bro

Elijah smiled at me and we finished eating.