7

I woke up and walked to the bathroom. Stared at myself in the mirror. Hating what I saw. I wanted him. I wanted elijah best.
I took my blade from my bottom shelf. I knew I would regret this. But I didn't care. I started cutting my wrist slowly.

He doesn't care about me
He wont care about me
No one cares..

×××

I texted david and without hesitation told him I wanted to date him. He texted back right away and said he did too.

I felt sad.

I got to school and the morning went by normal. David was really happy and I just pretended to be.. I just wanted him to be happy.

But then in drama class we were romeo and juliet and we had to kiss and I hated it but told him I liked it. I wanted to die. I wanted elijah best.
×××

After that, I decided I needed to do something.

I walked to the principal's office.

I walked in

Y/n: sub?

I sat down

×××

Elijah's povvv~

I was sad. I really liked y/n but I let her go. We couldn't date because I was her teacher, and if we got caught dating then she would get into serious trouble, and david would probably be better for her anyways.

I tried to go find my brother, he is the computer tech teacher. He taught coding and stuff. He was really good at it. I needed to talk to him and try to distract myself from y/n.

I heard on the intercom/speaker front the office, calling ethan to there. I could probably just go see what's up and follow him there.

×××

(Back you your own point of view)

I sat down on the chair opposite sub.

Sub: yes? What is up?

Y/n: I need to switch classes.

Sub: I can probably do that for you.

He smiled

Sub: what classes?

Y/n: well, I don't really need to have a study hall because... I used to have study sessions with the English teacher.. I'm not sure if we are going to continue.. but I also don't need my drama class but I thought I could take computer tech?

Sub: oh, yeah. I'll call in the teacher for that class and we can all have a talk.

A few minutes later in came in an almost identical twin to elijah. I looked him up and down.
His hair was swooshed to the side and he wore a cool looking shirt, black and white stripes with roses on it with a pair of jeans.
He smiled at me and closed the door sitting down in the chair next to me.

Ethan: sorry it took longer for me to get here, I was with my girlfriend, Amie.

He turned to me,

Ethan: my name is ethan. Ethan best.

Makes sence.

Y/n: nice to meet you!

But then the door opened to see a sad looking elijah. His eyes drifted from ethan to me.

Elijah: oh.. sorry. I just was going to talk to ethan.. what's going on?

Ethan: I just came in so I don't know.

Sub looked at ethan

Sub: y/n wanted to switch her drama class and study hall for your computer tech class?

Ethan: oh, sure! Sounds good to me! I love to see more girls interested in gaming and coding. It's not just a boys thing.

Elijah left the room. He looked sad..

I smiled at ethan.

Y/n: I agree.

Sub: alright, I'll let Sandra and Braden know. They will probably will be okay with it. You can start tomorrow.

I just knew I didn't want to kiss david again. There was not feeling there. Just numb.
I hoped he could make me happy.. but I knew only one person who could..