3

(I'm not saying the N word, so imma say shoota)

//Trippie Redd//

We were set up in the meet and greet room with two couches facing each other, and I couldn't just sit here by myself so I brought my shoota, Stokeley, we were in there for about an hour just chilling, til fans came in and out the room, and no one caught my eye. Not until these two girls walked in, one was a little thicker but I couldn't keep my eyes off of the more petite one, and she was wearing a REVENGE shirt, which I fw. And she was fine asl, as she walked in she started crying "you alr, mamas" I said to her, making her start to sob. I got up and pulled her into a hug, she was just staring at her friend and bawling. Then she started just staring into my eyes, she was so fucking fine. "Mann, you okay now?" I asked smirking, She nodded her head and said "yea," with a deprived voice and her tears still dripping down her face, She was still beautiful. I turned back to see ski so fucking interested in the other girl. And I turned back to - whatever her name was, and she had her eyes closed, they popped open after a second tho. I was staring at her complexion and she just stared back at me and blushed, but my goofy ass was still smiling like crazy. and I decided to say what's been on my mind this whole time "lil mama, you so fine." I licked my lips and looked her up and down, she was a lil thick too. She was making my dick hard and all I was doing was looking at her and hugging her, with Aleks I neva had my dick hard just staring at her, she had to give me head first. This has to mean somethin. So I took her hand still thinking about Aleks and sat - whatever her name is on my lap. She started grinding a little bit teasing me, and I tried to ignore it because she was gonna get some dick l8r. And she continued until I started talking "aye, so lil mama, what's yo name?" and - whatever her name is answered in like .325 seconds "I'm tiara, and that's my bsf, Scarlett." And ski's thirsty ass decided to finally say some shit "What's yall's insta's?" and -Scarlett, I think said them in a heartbeat "Mines is Theylovee.Scarlett, with two e's in love and a period after love" with her descriptive ass, and then my baby- I mean Tiara said hers "Mine is just Babybrainiac" and you know I typed that shit in so fast. I followed her rq and then look at the most recent post, the caption said "I wuv Twippie Wedd" and I blushed a little - I said a little Shoota, Ian no soft Shoota, Ya feel. I looked at the comments rq and saw a lil shoota say Shawddd, so I looked at his most recent post. His @ was @ynw.jay. I saw that a girl named Bianca was dickriding all over his comment section and He said that Tiara was his baby again and she said the funniest shit ever. She was all like couldn't be me, and I chuckled for a second, quietly before she turned around. "I wuv Twippie wedd" I said to her, and she just rolled her eyes. She eventually leaned into me, making my member rise. So me being the horny ass person I am, I went up to her ear and nibbled a little before I said something. "I know you love me, but soon enough you're going to love something else" while I said it I pushed my erection up, and she was wet, I mean panties was soaked. She let out a little moan causing Ski and Scarlett ? to turn around. She smiled awkwardly. I turned my attention back to my phone, because of @ynw.jay . I went to the Girl that was dickriding in the comments and went to her first post.

@Bhad.Bianca

I'm not her, I won't break yo <3

Liked by User4672 and 135,896 others

Theylovee.scarlett: Yeah, but he will ... @Ynw.Jay

Ynw.Jay: ?

Bhad.Bianca: @Ynw.Jay Yea, Bae ?

Ynw.Jay: @Bhad.Bianca You ain't bae, uhhhh?

Bhad.Bianca: @Ynw.Jay You wasn't saying dat in bed... 💋💋

I mean Bianca, I'm guessing that's her name, wasn't that bad looking. But she just seemed very uptight, and I still find tiara more attractive, that's my little baby- I mean my little- idgaf THAT'S MY BABYYY. She was just staring at her own phone and I decided to get one of her posts and post it on my insta, even though i delete shit off of there like 4 days after posting it, but i have a feeling this one gonna stay longer than that.

@TrippieRedd

I call dibs 💋 @babybrainiac

Liked by Theslumpgod and 1,538,261 others

Theslumpgod: Get you some 😏

Theylovee.Scarlett: That's my Bestfrann 😚😚

babybrainiac: Awww 😚💋

Ynw.Jay: Wait ? when dis happen

TrippieRedd: @Ynw.Jay when you cheated

User56487: She wants your clout, unlike me <3

babybrainiac: @User56487 im just his biggest fan 😭

// A/n tell me what yall think //