6

//Tiara//

Soon enough we were all seated at a table. We got a lot of fangirls and people who genuinely enjoyed Trippies and Ski's music come up to us. They would either freak out or ask for a picture. But before we got seated some boy who looked around our age came up to us, " Can I get a picture?" He asked in trippie's direction. "sure," Trippie said, and the boy looked at him weirdly, he looked at me up and down " Can I get a picture with youuu" he asked licking his lips, "Uhh, sure" So I then got up and stood right next to him leaving trippie to take the picture. He thanked me and walked away, "Wow, your the first girl that I've ever seen that got asked to take a picture, that wasn't with me" he smirked. and I just sat there, thinking about coi and Aleks, they never got asked to take a picture before in front of trippie? wow. The waiter came over and asked us what we wanted to drink. " Hot cocoa please," me and Scarlett said at the same time, we looked at each other and laughed. The waiter kept on looking at me and then at Scarlett, it was a regular thing at this point. " Imma stick with a cup of water," said ski and Trippie followed "Me too," I thanked the waiter before he left and he gave me a small smile. Trippie looked a little mad, and ian gonna lie he looked cute too.

(Time Skip)(At Trippies house after IHOP)

Trippie got his keys from his pocket and started to open the door, He lived in a big sized manilla house, well I wouldn't call it a house but I wouldn't call it a mansion. As soon as we walked inside I was hit with an essential oils type of smell, Lemongrass.  He headed toward the staircase intending for me to follow. We soon reached his room and it was gorgeous! He had a very nice red bedspread and a big manilla room. (Bedspread below)

"So where am I going to stay?" I asked a little quietly, "You gonna stay with me mommas," he said with a little smirk

"So where am I going to stay?" I asked a little quietly, "You gonna stay with me mommas," he said with a little smirk. "Here," he handed me his phone, "Take some pictures mamas," so I grabbed the phone from his hand a little surprised, The manilla room definitely had a nice complexion and matched mine. I took a couple of pictures not knowing what he was going to do with them, it was just a good feeling to be in his gallery. I looked at my phone and started scrolling through Instagram, and I saw this,

@Bhad.Bianca

 One year ago today, I glew up

Liked by Ynw.Jay and  836 others

User73281: I would have dated you then

User2979: Prettyyy

User6392: I leik te meakup (A/N: this is for the illiterate bbys)

Ynw.Jay: I tap that, yessir

Theylovee.Scarlett: @Ynw.Jay you would also tap a roach wearing booty shorts, Yessuh

babybrainiac: @Theylovee.Scarlette I-, Lmfaooo

I swear Scar is so funny, but idk why I'm still following jay, so I go to his page to unfollow him and see a picture of me in his most recent posts,

@Ynw.Jay

I miss you baby, Come back

Liked by User7329 and 7,834 others

(Comments Disabled)

And me being me wasn't worried, I really fucking like Trippie and hope he likes me too. So I'm just sitting here reminiscing when trippie comes out of the shower with only a towel on. 🤤🤤🤤 he looked so fine with his dreads out and I just looked down a little bit to see a very visible print, A big visible print in his towel. I got up and walked over to him, as soon as I saw him my panties were soaked. He makes my pussy pound just by looking at me. I was trying so hard not to stare down at his member but It was so hard.  Trippie just stood there and I put my arms up for a hug, I kind of needed one. He pulled his arms up dropping the towel by accident forcing me to stare at his big 14, and I'm not surprised by the name because that shit was big. I'm pretty sure he has a 10 inch 😳. He eventually pulled me into the hug, and he was still naked. I felt it against my jeans and my cat got a little more excited, then I could tell he was too. So I took my hand down from his back to his chest and trailed it down until I reached his erection, I let my hand glide up and down and I started to get on my knees. By the time I was down, I realized it was bigger than I thought. I slowly put my tongue on his tip, twirling it around. I heard a small grunt leave his mouth leaving me to look up as I started to put his whole member in my mouth, I didn't have a gag reflex so this was easy money. I started to bob my head going half of his length and putting my hands on the other half of his dick. I moved my hands like I was doing an Indian burn, but in a more gentle and pleasuring way. By this time I expected him to face fuck me, but he didn't. I started to move my hands down to put his whole member in my mouth, I heard him moaning slightly which made me go even faster. Now he started pushing my head to go faster and I was rolling my eyes to the back of my head until I heard him grunt, releasing his cum in my mouth. I swallowed the salty liquid and continued to suck for thirty seconds which made him roll his eyes to the back of his head and he be let out a louder whimper, saying my name. I took his member out of my mouth and he helped me up. " I didn't expect you to be that freaky, mamas" he said making me blush. He held my hand leading me to the bed, he hooked his hands to my top asking for permission to take it off, I nodded. He took it off and immediately cupped my nipple in his hand, making me gasp. He brought his other hand to my other boob stroking it lightly, then putting it in his mouth. He started to flick and then go in a circular motion. I started moaning "Trippie, Daddy" I said while gasping. He kept his mouth my boob and tried to undo my jeans while still sucking. I eventually took them oof pulling his head up to my mouth and letting us share a passionate kiss while he was rubbing on my booty. He looked down to see my lace white underwear, licking his lips. He pulled the underwear down my legs and started rubbing his hands all over my body from my boobs to my thighs. He made sure we were on the edge of the bed and starting to go infringe of my thighs, he started to open my legs and I'm so glad I waxed my coochie cus I don't want him to see a forest 💀. He put his fingers on my clit, moving in circular motions. He started to put his mouth up to my pussy, moving his hands to pump in and out of me. I started morning as soon as he started pumping "Daddy," he started pumping faster, making me lose myself. He was doing all types of tricks with his tongue, moving it to make out his name, T R I P P I E, I put my hands up to my nipples. He was giving the best head I have ever had. He started looking up at me making me moan pounder and he started going even faster. He started to flick his tongue a little faster, helping me reach my breaking point. I started to grub the bed sheets, eyes rolling to the back of my head. I'm pretty sure you could hear my moans from anywhere in the house, and that house is big asf. I finally reached my climax "Tri.. Trippie... I'm- I'm cumming" I yelled as he started to go at the faster pace with both his tongue and fingers. I finally cummed inside his mouth, he swallowed and started to lick his fingers and came up to my mouth to share a passionate kiss, we were moving around until he finally pulled me into his lap.