8

//Tiara//
I started talking to the nurse telling her that me and Trippie need an STD test. She was starting with bored eyes and I'm just thinking "If yo uglyass don't like your job, don't blame that on me" I just gave a small smile and continued to tell her about what we need. "So, can you give both of us a test?" I asked politely. "Yeah, okay. I'll take you first, what's your name?" She said showing a small smile also, "Tiara, and that's Michael." She looked at Trippie for a quick second and looked back at me, " okay, follow me."

(Time Skip)(After the Tests)

"Okie Dokie, do you want to know the results ?" I looked at her, she just came in from the other room with two papers in her hand. I nodded and she gave me a small smile. I looked over at Trippie and he was mf mad, but for what? What the fuck did I do? Mane I swear to god if he tests me I'm not the one. even if he's the loml. I looked back at him and he finally looked back at me, revealing a smile. I smiled back and turned back to the nurse, nodding my head. "So, who wants to know their results first?", I guess she should just say them together since There's only two of us."Could you just say them together please." I asked politely. She beamed at me and got straight to the point," Both of y'all are positive." she said with a small shrug.

(Time Skip)(1 hour later)

Me and Trippie was chilling on the couch when he asked if I wanted to go hang out with Ski and Scarlett. And ofc I said yes, duh. So I walked over to the restroom just touching up myself and putting my shoes back on. Trippie just stood by the door watching me. We did start small talk but I was too into thinking about him, even though he's right in front of me. It's so unreal that this is happening. I love him but it feels impossible to love him this early. I'm probably just trippin. "You ready bae?" trippie called behind me, "Yea, I'm coming," I said while walking out of the restroom and toward him. As soon as I reached him he grabbed my hand and started speed walking toward the door, I was just getting dragged at this point. He started sprinting down the stairs leaving me to stumble every 5 seconds due to my heels. we finally reached the door and he gripped my hand a little tighter while moving behind me and putting his hand just above my butt. He was on my right side and opened the door with his other hand leading me to a nice black Cadillac Escalade. We got in and I leaned into him, he smelled like grass but with a little twist. He must have put on some cologne or some shit but couldn't hide his normal weed scent. He smelled like Heaven.

(Time Skip)(Arrival)

We pulled up to an Olive Garden that was about 15 minutes away from Trippie's house. His personal driver pulled into a parking spot and I got ready for Trippie to take a lil photoshoot for me. We got out and I handed him my phone.

@Babybrainiac

Liked by LilMosey, theslumppgod, and 952,453 others

📸: @TrippieRedd

Theylovee.Scarlett: PERIODTTT