1

Scarlett woke me up from my deep slumber as my stupid alarm was beeping up a storm. "Tiara, TIARA !!" She yelled as she proceeded to push and shove. I was awake 😒 And ofc she was still all up on me, " you can chill, IM AWAKE !!" damn, her and her big ass. "Can you get yo big ass off of me now ?" I started to giggle as she started to hit me with a pillow "I'm not big, I'm thicc !!" she yelled while sticking her tongue out and twerking a little "Yea, In the stomach" we both busted out into laughter. "I hate you, I'm thicc in both places girl !!" she proceeded to twerk until I threw a pillow at her, "Girl get ready we gotta go to this Concert," (A/N: You guessed it, Trippie's (My baby Daddy) Concert ) Her face went blank for a second but then she remembered, " Girl, you gonna get you sum at that concert" and my face was extremely agitated because ever since my ex-boyfriend Jay cheated on me I haven't been all crazy to get hurt again. So to get him off my mind I hopped into the shower and turned on Cant Love by Trippie Redd, and sang to every lyric.

(Time Skip) (1 hour)

I was done putting on my clothes so I decided to do my hair. I decided to blow dry it because I didn't want to have my hair wet. I put them into two puffs and started doing my edges. They were laid down and swooped more than ever. I had on an entirely black outfit. I had a black REVENGE shirt on with white lettering (A/N: yes ik ik, it doesn't say revenge, but go with it, Ty) and some black leggings with little white x's on the sides and front. After doing a little makeup magic I posted for the gram.

@babybrainiac

I wuv Twippie wedd 🤩

liked by theylovee.scarlett and 567,890 others

theylovee.scarlett: PERIODT 🥰🥰

theylovee.scarlett: Fine ASS !!

theylovee.scarlett: 😍😍

babybrainiac: @theylovee.scarlett love you too gurl <3

Ynw.Jay: Shawd 😍

After seeing Jay's comment I got a little upset. It was time to go anyway, so I texted Scarlett and asked her to come to my car. She just replied saying "aii" and I went out the door to my BMW. I still had Jay on my mind, so I just put on some trippie. He always fixed this issue. I feel like he's the only one who eases the pain and understands what I've gone through. As soon as I turned on Forever ever by Trippie Redd ft. Reece and Young Thug, Scarlett hops in the car and by now I'm singing my heart out " Know I been in love for a while, You gon make me fall in love for a whileee, Hopping out the SLS for a whileee, Baby girl got me so obsessed for a while, babe "

We arrived at the destination, and I was nervous asl. But just like that my phone chimed,

@ Ynw.Jay

 Missing my Shawd 😍🤩

Missing my Shawd 😍🤩

Liked by Bhad.Bianca and 247,892 others

Bhad.Bianca: Thx bby and i miss yu too

Theylovee.Scarlett: My bsf ? or the random hoe you cheated wit?

Bhad.Bianca: @theylovee.Scarlett Hoe, I ain't random ☠️

Theylovee.Scarlett: @Bhad.Bianca You kinda is 🤣 unlike Tiara 🥰

Ynw.Jay: @babybrainiac SHAWDDD 🥰

babybrainiac: @Ynw.Jay Couldn't be me 💀💀

I was still standing in the same spot holding my phone, that comment "Missing my Shawd" has to be about Bianca. But, I was just so confused because he put a comment @ me. I know I'm trippin, so I just continued to walk with Scarlett as she stared at me with a sympathetic look on her face. And as soon as we looked up we saw a Trippie Redd banner. Time to get this party started.