11

2 months later... we gonna be switching pov's left and right, so be prepared.

//Tiara//

I grabbed my phone from the dresser trying not to wake up Khalil from his deep sleep. He looked so peaceful, My phone started vibrating so I checked who it was. Kahlil would kill me if I answered to anybody other than my mama at this hour.

Incoming call from Coi's Bitch.

I declined that shit. Why was Trippie still trying to contact with me when he's dating Coi. I got the only man I need to think about in my bed right now. Trippie broke my heart when he was about to have sex with coi when we was fucking around. Condom in his mouth and everything. Coi was so pretty, so I see why he left. He seems happy.

@TrippieRedd

Liked by CoiLeray and 3,328,231 others

User2378: Fireeee

CoiLeray: We cute o wtv

CoiLeray: MINESSS

CoiLeray: My bb

Aylek$: 💔💔

He fucking with who he wants and I already got mines. I just seem to wonder every once and a while what would happen if we would have made it to dating. He deleted all the shit off of his page about me, and I did the same. I blocked him for 3 weeks and decided to unblock him to find 1,458 messages on Instagram from him. But I need to stop worrying about him when he's not focused on me. I heard shuffling from behind me to see Kahlil looking at my phone,

K: Why the fuck are you looking at his pictures.

T: I'm not doing anything, Just scrolling my feed. Damn.

K: So you still fucking with him, arent you.

T: I'm not. He's not on my mind.

K: Even if he is, Let me change that.

He pinned me under him and started kissing my neck, pushing the covers completely over us.

//Trippie//

I unplugged my phone from the charger, leaving the room. Coi was still asleep. She doesn't know that I occasionally try to reach out to Tiara, because I can't get her out of my head. Every time I touch on Coi, all I see is Tiara now. It's like she's branded to my brain. With the 1 wrong move I made, I fucked her up. And that eventually fucked me up. Coi and I fight all the fucking time. I feel like we need to breakup. Tiara is the only bitch I want. I wanna talk to her, see her again.

Calling Tia💔.....

She didn't pick up. I don't see why she would. I just need to see her face again. Lemme check if her ass unblocked me,

@Babybrainiac