❥OC Information!❥

Name-
Arwen Swindle Locke

Age-
21 - current (2020)
(Based on titans story line so in like 2018 she would've been 19!!)

Birthday-
March 1st 1999

Gender-
Female

Occupation(s)-
Vigilante
Works with the Titans

Power(s)-
•Ice
•flight / levitation
•Telekinesis
•Animal creation

Relationships-
Dick Grayson-
Met in a strange way but formed a nice friendship until he got bossy and restricted her and the others from doing anything during the "titans 2.0" phase
Jason Todd-
She disliked him at first but then grew to like him. She stuck by his side when Dick treated him like nothing and started developing a slight crush and even got jealous when Rose entered the picture.
Gar Logan-
Her best boy friend! She adores him! She loves his ability to transform into a tiger and loves his obsession with video games. She plays video games with him constantly. They even have a tradition where every Saturday is game day and they play practically all day if no trouble is being caused.
Hank Hall-
She doesn't mind Hank at all. She loves play fighting and teasing him. She likes to help him out when they are fighting crime.
Connor-
She hangs with him when she can but mostly hangs to be with Krypto
Rachel Roth-
Her best friend! They are like two peas in a pod. Inseparable. They are always laughing and whispering. They usually sit in Rachel's room and talk / rant about everyone else when they need to.
Kory Anders-
Her 2nd best friend. Kory is the friend that Arwen goes to when she's extremely stressed / upset at someone or something. Kory is always there to help her out!
Dawn Granger-
Seen as a motherly figure for Arwen.
Donna Troy-
Arwen adored Donna in a way for her bravery and strength and was destroyed by her death.
Rose Wilson-
Slightly hated but learned to either walk away or tolerate.
Lily Flint-
Her best friend for as long as she can remember. They used to fight crime along the streets of Detroit before becoming part of the titans
Backstory!!-
Arwen was born to Ciara and Mason Locke in Gotham City but quickly kicked to the streets when her parents became frightened of her special abilities. She adapted and learned how to live on the streets. In order to survive the harsh street life she turned to stealing wallets, jewelry in easy grasp, etc. After stealing became not so easy anymore as an 17 year old, she decided to start training herself in martial arts and learning the ways of her abilities to do Gotham a favor when the famous Batman and a Robin couldn't make it. She went by the name Coldfront. She then left Gotham for how dangerous it had gotten and ran into Detective Dick Grayson unfortunately when "fighting crime" but he then realized her "potential" and they helped Rachel together. As "Titans 2.0" was forming Arwen grew relationships with everyone else and was quite fond of the idea. During the whole shenanigans with Doctor Light and Deathstroke, she was often very stressed and even helped Jason when he was getting pushed around by Dick and went with Jason and Gar to look for Light. When the titans split for the short period of time she stuck with Gar and felt as if it was her fault when Gar and Connor got taken away for testing. When Rachel brought the titans back together to save the boys she was grateful and helped attempt to break Super Boy from his mind control. The death of Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) pained her significantly along with everyone else.

Appearance-
•Semi long faded blue / peachy hair
•Blue eyes
•5'5
•Also takes care of her pets! (Ferret / clown fish hybrid she created and a snow owl)