Chapter 8 - Why Is It So Difficult To Choose An Outfit

"How about this?" Danielle held up a short black dress imprinted with silver birds.

It had a collar that I wasn't particularly keen on though.
After looking at other dresses in my collection we settled with it, but added a leather jacket and beaten up leather boots.

It was classy, simple but most importantly edgy.

It was now just after ten, which left me less than half an hour to do my makeup and hair.

The real challenge was the fact my hair curly.

Danielle did my makeup.

Which we decided on being simple, so the usual basic foundation, mascara and eyeliner, not too different from my usual appearance.

However I did go for a sexy bright red lipstick that I always wore when I went out, I guess it was part of my signature style.

I left my hair natural, in the end, but just added oil to it because it was unbearably dry, which after a while made it go even crazier, then eventually settle.

Drama.

I was ready with about ten minuets to spare so I sat on the sofa at the back of the tour bus and scrolled through my twitter, retweeting fans tweets, and doing twitter type things.

Adam always encouraged me to tweet fans, to show how much I love and appreciate their support.

So whenever I had a few minuets to spare, or I'm just bored, I spend my time tweeting.

"THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS WEVE EVER DONE! AND THISE GIRLS IN THE FRONT ROW. F - I - T!" Michael screamed, charging onto the tour bus heading in my direction.

I was sat at the back of the bus with the Kardashians playing quietly on the TV.

I was actually quite scared of the over-energetic boys heading in my direction.

Michael came in followed by Calum, Luke and finally Ashton, who came and sat down next to me draping his arm around my shoulders.

Maybe a little too over-confidently.

I felt his warm breath by my ear and realised he was about to whisper something to me.

"You look really beautiful" he said in a low whisper, which I don't think the other boys heard.

I continued tweeting fans and said thanks with a smile, keeping my gaze on my phone.

Ashton stayed close to me for what felt like forever until Michael spoke up.

"Alright guys, are we ready!" He stood up screaming and then began to dance.

After his little mini-rave we all laughed in unison and stood up to follow the hyped up Michael who was now headed towards the door, picking up a beanie from his bunk on the way.