𝕚 𝕟 𝕥 𝕣 𝕠

Hi, kind stranger! Welcome to Jet Pack Blues!

My name is Maya and I'll be your host during this adventure. This portfolio showcases all my graphic endeavours and experiments, and above all, it shows that I did in fact make some progress from the time I first published in here ( I moved somewhere!!! *squeals* ).

While exploring, you'll probably notice that I mostly dabble in fantasy. It's a genre that allows a lot, there is so much to play with (from various little details to lighting and glows). I don't have so much experience with other genres so those always present a bit of a challenge, but they're nothing impossible. I always look forward to little challenge, because they present an excellent opportunity to learn something new.

You're more than free to leave comments. Feedback is good because it helps us designers pinpoint our weak spots, so we know where to put more focus next time we do graphics.

If you'd like to request a graphic from me, proceed to the rules and forms chapters. Read the rules thoroughly and respect the rules. If you don't respect the rules, you won't get a graphic.

If the shop is closed, leave your request in the "Fake Forms" chapter. There's a chance I'll accept your request if I have time on my hands or if it really inspires me. I probably won't do it in a week, but in two, three... probably. The procedure is pretty much the same as the one above.

For the announcements and other stuff, head to the other book on my profile, "Black-Eyed Susan". I'll post stuff related to this portfolio and shop in more detail there (among other stuff).

I very much hope that what you'll find in here will be to your liking! :)