contest| astral mother, rd. 3

Round number three was a fun one because we got tasked to think of a character. Twist? 

We were assigned a superpower and the challenge was to depict the character with said ability. The superpower I got was super human intelligence.

Superhero Alias: Maestro

Name: Clement Lagarde

Age: 37

Date of birth: July 7th

Ability: Super Human Intelligence

Mister and Miss Lagarde liked to tell their son he was special, but they never expected it to be true. Clement was always a smart kid with quick wit and the eyes that observed everything, but his intelligence inexplicably spiked when he entered his teen years. Despite having an opportunity to skip classes, he decided to graduate alongside his friends.

He teaches Mathematics and Logic at a public university by day. By night, he acts as an invisible conductor, coordinating the heroes, being a voice in their head that helps them in moments of trouble. He works from home and doesn't usually work on field, but when the need arises, he's first at the scene. The only thing he really fears are the journalists, so he tries his best to avoid them.

However, his ability comes with a drawback. Clement suffers from frequent and painful migraines, which is why the lights in his home are always dimmed. When migraines get unbearable, his escape is a room with blank walls. Being in a place where there is nothing to occupy the mind helps him "reset" and ease his pain.

-----------------------------

I feel like my contest entries are getting simpler and simpler each round and I'm not sure how to feel about that xD

There isn't all that much to say about the process, because the biggest thing was the headswap. And the beard patching. I kinda shot myself in the foot cause I didn't choose the models that had matching beard length, which led to a whole lot of neck smudging and beard band-aids. And some more neck smudging. I lightly brushed over his hair, just so I could enhance the color and add a bit more greys on the side.

What are your thoughts? :)