Kings

It felt like forever since Declan was taken, but in truth, it had only been a few days.
Minutes felt like hours, and hours felt like days. Declan had barely slept, with only a hour nap a day. He was too paranoid to sleep.
He was starving, they never even allowed him any food.
The glass of water he had received from Jane on the first day of his arrival, was the only thing they gave him.

Declan knew there was no way out.He even tried to take the bars off the window. But it was impossible. He was stuck in a small room, for what seemed like forever.

Finally, he was allowed out of the dungeon. He walked down the hall, with a cloth covering his eyes to hide the ways of the castle.He walked slowly, his body exhausted, with two vampires by his side. Demetri and Felix as they told him just moments ago, when they pulled him out of the cold underground room, telling him the kings wished to see him.

Declan was curious as to what was going to happen, and what the kings wanted.But he didn't bother to ask, he was sure the two undead men would simply ignore his question,

The boy was scared, he was scared he was on his way to his death.
The walk lasted forever, the castle seemed huge. But soon enough the brown cloth had been pulled from his face. There in front of him were two large doors.
Declan's heart began to pound so hard he felt like it'd burst out of his chest and he imagined what could be on the other side of the doors. 'They're going to eat me' he thought, a tear threatening to fall.

Demetri walked ahead pushing the door open and walking straight towards three throwns, two accompanied with vampires, the middle empty. The man stood in front of his thrown with a sinister smile on his face.
"Ah Declan " he said, motioning them forward. Felix pulled the boy over, Declan's heart pounding harder with every step he took.

"It's so nice to finally meet you"  pulling the young boys hand into his, his bright red eyes looking down at the boy who only had the courage to stare at his shoes.

"Ah, a nephalem" The vampires smile grew bigger, "show me"
Declan's head snapped up, still refusing to look him in the eyes, if he did, he was sure he would cry
And that's no way to greet a king. Especially if the king was a vampire who has been keeping you a prisoner.

"I can't"

Aro frowned, dropping the boys hand.

"I.. I don't know how" Declan continued, Aro stared at him "so I see", he said. "Well, we will change that"

'What the hell is that supposed to mean?'

"Demetri? Go ahead and take young Declan here back to him room, he needs plenty of rest,tomorrow we'll start helping Declan find his true self."

Demetri appeared by his side, causing the boy to jump. "Yes,master." Grabbing Declan's arm, he lead him back to the doors they came in.

Once outside the doors, the cloth was thrown back onto his face. Declan sighed, wondering why it was so important for him not to see, it's not like he could escape from vampires anyways. It angered the boy, he wanted to see where was.
So Declan decided to take a peak.

He used his free arm to scratch the back of his head, sneakily pulling the cloth back giving him the opportunity to see the floor more.
He decided to pull it back more. Reaching back up for a second scratch, only for Demetri to pull the cloth back down.
Declan sighed and stopped walking, "why?"
"I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you, Declan" Demetri said, tugging on his left arm gently to get the boy to continue walking.

The boy sighed again, he knew Demetri was just following orders,but they were stupid orders.
He started walking with the vampire, down long flights of stairs, his mind wondering with each step, the thought of what was coming tomorrow scared him.

He wanted to hide, to cry. But he couldn't, especially in front of Demetri. So he walked quietly by his side, until he heard the creaky sound of the dungeon door opening, and the cloth being ripped from his face.

"Rest" the man said, before shutting the door in Declan's face.

Declan stood there, he didn't know what to do. Or how they even expected him to rest on a cold hard ground. So he just stood there.

And as time flew by standing turned to him sitting in the corner, his legs pulled to his chest, he buried his face in his knees. He shivered from the cold.

He tried hard to not think about the kings, but they were all he could think about.

Especially him.

The king who just sat there, glaring at the young boy was fresh on his brain all night.

He was intriguing and beautiful.

Declan hated it, but he was slightly attracted to him.

But the attraction was nothing compared to the fear Declan felt when thinking about him. Everything about him scared the boy.

Declan's head shot up as the door handle began to move, and he then realized the night was over.

'This is it'

'Here we go'

(Horrible chapter but it's just a filler tbh)