Surprise

Heller, this is my first story so please don't like, kill me if it's horrible so.....yeah chapter one :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madeline's pov

I woke up peace fully. Wait what? I looked around confused, I looked at my phone, it was Saturday. Yay, more sleep.

5 minutes later.

DING DONG. I groaned as the doorbell rang threw my ears. I dragged myself down the stairs and opened the door, still in my pj's. I don't care its Saturday they can get over it. I opened the door, "Whaaaat." i said tiredly.

"I'm not happy to be up this early either so shut up and we can sleep in a minute." Jasmine, my best friend half yelled half yawned at me. Me and Jasmine were just alike and exactly different at the same time. She had dark black hair, dyed, black nails and wore dark make up. She was wearing skinny jeans and converses with a black and white stripped tank top. She was wearing her paint splattered jacket, like always. Her dark eye shadow made her bright blue eyes pop.

I had auburn hair and green eyes, that changed from blue to green to grey, i was wearing a bright paint splattered tank top and shorts. What, there my pj's don't judge! My hair was in it's natural waves, Jasmine"s was straightened, like always.

She walked in the plopped herself on the couch, "We should go to the mall or something today." she said with a smile, which means she wanted something out of it. I looked at her skeptically before slowly saying, "Go on..." She smiled wickedly, "Mom's letting me get a belly button piercing!"

I looked at her, "Okay lets go then."

I ran upstairs to get dressed. I threw on a jacket and skinny jeans with my black combat boots. I put my knife in my boot and my phone in the other. What? Can't be to safe.

Jasmine dosn't have a car yet but my family owns three. We're both 16 so we just have to have a supervisor. We hopped in my dad's white truck and turned on 'Truck Yeah' by Tim McGraw. We sang all the way their. Horribly bad.

We went to Clair's and she got a bejeweled skull in her belly then we went to 7 different store's before we went to the food court. "Do you want to head home after we eat?" i asked Jasmine. "Yeah i'm about to drop dead with so many bags." She wasn't a shopper, untill it came to Spencers and Rue 21. We sat and ate our  food. I looked over Jasmine's shoulder and saw a man watching us. I shook it off and kept eating.