Chapter 11

Sorry just been busy :[ ANYWAYS chapter 11. PLEASE comment for any errors or mistakes i'm bad at spelling and stuff x-x.

Madeline's POV

After school had let out i walked out to my bike and saw Payton standing next to it. He looked at me with concern and disappointment. I looked at him confused, "What's up?" i asked now worried. He looked up at me, " When you had your little fight you missed your meeting with the other kingdoms."

My jaw dropped. Shit. i said ion my mind. "Your mother also said this is your last chance or you wont be able to be the princess anymore." My eyes went huge, "When's the next meeting?" i asked worried. "Tonight, and your mother said 'No more fashion statements' i guess that means no more black torn dresses." he chuckled lightly. I rolled my eyes.

"it's not fair how she thinks a teenager can handle all this princess crap with no warning."  sighed, almost a growl. A human walked by and looked at me strangely. I glared at him and he ran off.

"Well i guess i'll see you at home. The meeting's at 6. Don't be late." he said with a wink. I gulped, i hated when people were disappointed in me. I climbed on my bike, just about to take off when the former queen bee walked up to me with her twin sluts behind her, like she still ran the school.

I looked up at her confused, " You wanted?" i asked in a monotone voice.

"I demand a rematch, i wasn't ready to fight a werewolf, let alone the princess. I was ready to fight a human, it wasn't fair. I demand a rematch!" she yelled at me.

I growled and jumped off my bike and got in her face, "You will demand nothing of your princess, of so help me i'll put you seven feet under. Understood? Good." I got on my bike and sped off before she could answer me.

I got home and parked the bike in the garage. I slammed the front door shut muttering things about whores with no decency. I walked into the living room to find Jasmine and her 'mate' who i still didn't know his name and Payton on the couch. Still muttering i crossed my arms and sat in a rocking chair.

Payton got up and squatted down next to me. "What happened?" he asked me, concern laced in his voice. "Freaking bitch challenged me again." He looked at me, "Did she say why?" I nodded.

"She said that it weasn't fair that she was ready to fight a human, not a werewolf, let alone princess." he nodded. "You know that 'bitch' has a name right?" he asked me with amusement. I looked at him, " 'Bitch' is a much suitable name for her though." he laughed. "Whatever floats your boat Maddi." i growled at him, "My boat is floating just fine thank you." he laughed and got up, "Better go get ready for tonight, its classy, but not ball gown classy, okay?"

I nodded, "Fine fine, i'll go get ready." I got up and trudged up the stairs to my amazing bedroom and flopped on the bed. I thought about possible outfits. Max and Jacob were coming with me, no point in fighting that. I pulled out a truck under my bed that was labeled 'M&J'. I popped it open, inside were all of Max and Jacob's things.

I pulled out two tuxedos for dogs and smiled. I dressed them in them, they looked cute, but kind of funny. I showed then blow dried and straightened my hair. I walked threw my closet with only a towel on. I was looking for a dress when i heard Max and Jacob growling. I peaked threw the door since it was only cracked. A strange man was looking at my dogs in fear.

"Hang on i'll be with you in a moment." i yelled out to him. He looked to the closet and nodded. "Sorry ma'am, but will your dogs attack?" he asked, fear creeping into his voice.

"Max, Jake."I whistled. They turned to me and i let them into the closet. I closed the door and whispered into their esars then let them out and they layed outside of the door. I found a white dress that was poofy and the bottom. It had a black bow below my breast. I put on black heels and walked out of the closet.

I looked at the man appoligeticly, "Sorry, they're my gaurd dogs" i dropped down and petted them. "Now you needed sir?" i asked him politly.

"I have come to tell you that you need to be down in 15 minutes." i nodded. "Thank you..."

"Clide." he said and smiled. He walked out closing the door behind him. I only put on mascara and some perfume. I put bow ties on Max and Jake's collar. I slimed and laughed as i petted them.

I walked out and they followed me. I had a hand bag with a small gun and two leashes, incase we went somewere public and Max and Jacob needed them. We walked down the stairs, Payton was wearing a tux and a tie, when he turned around he looked at me and his jaw hit the floor. He quickly composed himself, "You look lovly." I smiled, then he looked ehind me and frowned a little.

I turned, but only saw my dogs, "What?" i said confused. He cleared his throught " I thought i was the only one going with you, since i am your mate."

I looked at him and smiled,"I didn't need you as a date, I already had two." He chuckled lightly, "I just hope it goes over well with your mother." he said, seriously. My eyes went cold, "My dogs are my family, since THEY were never there, my dogs always were." They, refering to my parent, had no say in this, Max and Jake are family. No one's going to say 'no' to them.

"Well, lets get going then." we walked outside and got into a limo, cheesy right, and sped off to the main castle.

NOBODY IS GONNA SCREW WITH HER DOGS! xD thanks for reading.