Chapter Seven

I had to add to chapter 6 because my laptop wouldn't work and my brother had to fix it. Sorry :(( READ ON chapter 7.

Madeline's POV

I zoomed down the highway, as fast as my bike could go. I slowed and turned onto a familiar street, I pulled into my drive way. I could hear my dog whimpering, awaiting my return. I unlocked the door with the key from the plant near the door. Cliche right? I opened the door and my doberman's jumped on me, licking my face. I petted them, I had two boys, Max and Jacob. They looked exactly alike, all black except Jacob had slightly brown tipped ears. They both had dark green eyes, weird right?

I pulled my motercycle into my dads truck, it somehow got back to my house. I shut the tail gate, "Com'on Jacob, come here Max!" They both ran and jumped into the back of the truck in the back seat. I hopped into the drivers seat and drove back the way I had came.

~later~

I pulled up into the castles drive way and let my dogs out of the back seat. They jumped down and took to my sides protectivly. I looked around wondering why when I saw Payton running towards us. I started whispering calming words to them and they sat beside of e but glarred at Payton, on edge.

"I was gone for," I pulled out my phone out, "An hours and a half, my bad." i looked at him sheepishly.

He nods at me, "Yeah, your bad, i've been worried sick!" I looked at him strangly, "I've known you for a full, two hours, why you so worried?"

"Because i'm your mate!" he yelled angrily.

 I smiled at him, "That's all i wanted to hear." He looked at me strangly. I sighed, "I hate when mates reject each other, saying that proved to me that you ment serious bidness." He still looked at me funnily, "Bidness?"

I nodded, "Yup" i popped the p. "Now i'm going to go sleep because i have school tomorrow, good night love." I smiled using his nick name for me on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UGGGGGHHH what's with me and short chapters?! So sorry but what are you gonna do? :/ Listen to Gunpowder and Lead, if you wanna, i've been addicted to it for like two days now. And the song 'Only Prettier' will kinda go into the next chapter, i hope. Anyways, vote comment fan, yeahh.