Chapter five

Madeline POV (Jaz is Jasmine and Bri is Briston)

I tensed at his smell, it smelt so freaking good, but what in the hell is a mate? 'Your mate is the one that will love you forever..' a voice inside of my head said. 'Who are you?'  I asked the voice. 'Your inner wolf, i've been here this whole time, but i wouldn't come out till you found our mate. Go to him, please. Let me just see him, for now.' She said back. I walked down the stairs, my boots making a thud every time i stepped. I sniffed the air and kept walking.

I walked up to a dude about 17. His bright blue eyes peirced into my green eyes. His eyes flooded with emotion. Lust was the main one. I gave him a half smile, everyone was silent.

"Hello love." he said with a smirk. His voice velvet. My inner wolf howled happily. I smiled at her happiness. "Hello love." i mocked him and smiled. He wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered, "MIne.." i shivered and pulled away. "Come find me, love" I taunted adn dissapeared into the crowd.

 I heard him chasing after me, i ran back up the stairs, but Jaz and Bri wern't there. I ran to the way i came onto the stange laughing, he was just at the foot of the stairs. I walked down the billion and three stairs and looked around for something to ride on. I noticed i motercycle shop across the street.

I ran over there and walked in. Motercycle parts were all over the walls. I went to the front counter. "Do you have anything purple?" I asked. The man behind the counter chuckled. "Yeah, come ova heya." He walked to the bqack of the store. I followed him, smiling and looking at the door. My mate was looking around confused. 'I just hope he dosnt sniff the air.."i thought to myself. I turned back around and followed the man.

He showed me a few before I saw a purple bike with black flames forming a wolf. I paid for it with a credit card my parents gave me. I didn't bother getting a helmet, i pulled out of the shop, "Thanks Mark!" I yelled to him. "You're welcome princess!" he yelled back.

I stopped a few feet befor my mate, "Come and get me, love." I said.Just before I zoomed away i saw him smirk and say, "Game on, princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry its short, don't hurt me!! :(((