Chapter two

Madeline"s POV

We started to walk out of the Mall. I noticed other guys watching us. "Jasmine, is it just me or are we being watched...?" I whispered to her. she laughed lightly, "There's nobody watching us Maddi." she whispered something about being conceited. I laughed lightly, she was right. We were a few cars when i smelt some thing strange. I've always had a weird thing about me that i have excellent smell sight and hearing.

I turned around and saw three guys following us. I looked to Jasmine and she saw the panic in my eyes and turned to see them. We nodded to each other and walked regularly for a few steps. one car away from the truck. After a few steps we broke into a full out run. I pulled the door open as Jasmine was sitting in the passenger seat. We locked the doors and the engine roared to life.

I looked behind me and didn't see them. I turned to the window, they were pounding on the windows. I reversed the truck then zoomed out of the parking lot. I saw the three guys get into a car and come after us. I pulled into out friend Briston's driveway. We looked around before we got out. Jasmine had her gun out while i had my knives. "So what was that about no one was watching us ma'am?" i said sarcastically to Jasmine. "Shut up, i'm aware that somebody's after us." she snapped back.

"You keep watch while i knock on the door" I said to Jasmine, she nodded. I knocked on the door, hard. "WHAT!" i heard Briston yell out. "Briston, somebody's after us!" she opened the door and gasped while looking behind me. I turned slowly. Jasmine was flung over a guy from the food courts shoulder, he has a warm smile on his face. He looked kind, but he knocked my 'sister' out. MY SISTER, if you can't tell i'm a bit possessive.

I growled at him, were'd that come from? Two guys walked up behind him. One tried to put a cloth over my mouth, I bit his hand and clawed at the other guy, i have vary long nails. The guys that i bit had blood coming out of his hand, i smirked served him right. He held me down as i thrashed around i saw Briston trying to fight the one i clawed off but he put a cloth up to her mouth and she passed out.

I guess it was chloroform. I thrashed around hard and bit his arm. He cried out but didn't let up, he put a cloth up to my mouth. Yup, defiantly chloroform.