Part Two

(Just a heads up, this POV is now in the Phantomhive Manor.)

Three Months Later

Sebastian walks in with my afternoon tea, while I go through letters, looking for one with a very specific seal. I find a letter with a royal crest surrounded by ribbons imprinted in red sealing wax.

"Ah, I see you have Her Majesty's letter." Sebastian hands me my tea.

"Indeed, but it seems to be rather odd. Her Majesty is always worried about such the smallest things." I read the letter and once again it is a task for the Earl of Phantomhive.

         Dear Ciel,

   It seems as if our world is always troubled by villainous people. Another series of murders are   happening in downtown London. The murders are forwarded towards children younger than sixteen. I   trust that you will bring whoever is responsible to justice for me. Do be careful my young lord.

                                                                                                                                        Yours Truly,

                                                                                                                                                Queen Victoria

"Master?"

I nod. "Indeed. We must go to London."

Sebastian frowns. "Do you think it has anything to do with Jack the Ripper?"

"It couldn't possibly. Madam Red is no longer with us."

"Unless that Reaper of your's is on the lose going all crazy psychopath again." I say eyeing Sebastian. He simply ignores me.

"I'll write a note to Prince Soma to tell him we are coming to stay in the town house."

"No!" I say grabbing Sebastian by the collar. "I cannot stay with that idiot anymore!"

"Yes sir."

I let go of Sebastian's collar. He stands up, towering over me.

"Then I shall book a reservation in one of the local hotels."

"Fine." I reply, my hand on my cheek. 

************************************************************************************************************

The Next Day

"Where should we look first, My Lord?"

"Let's try where there are a lot of children, but where it would be easy to take them without no one noticing."

"The Market?"

"Just what I was thinking."

Sebastian and I make our way to the Market. I can tell that we're in a bad part of town, just by the buildings.

I scoff.

"Something the matter, My Lord?"

"I don't like this place. It gives me the creeps."

"Indeed. I sense Reapers about. People are going to die tonight."

"What about children?"

"None."