Hijacking a Plant

"Wade Wilson, I swear to fucking god, you owe me a new Porsche," Happy said as the 6 walked toward the tower after the car had been towed away.

"You know that's never going to happen," Wade said.

Happy just nodded in acknowledgment and brought his phone out to scroll through his emails.

"So, Ozzy Osbourne," Wade said, addressing Harry. "You seen the updated security since Jolly over here became head of Security?"

"Can't say I have."

Peter rolled his eyes. "Nothing's really changed. Only difference is there are now lasers and 3 guns poised over the elevator."

Harry, Ned and MJ stopped in their tracks.

"When did that happen?" Ned asked, going a step further and actually walking backwards a few paces.

Peter waved his friend off. "Relax, Tony only has them installed to detect Wade. It only shoots him, you'll be fine."

Harry looked sceptically between Peter and Wade. "So, how does Wade get into the tower if he'll be shot at if he tries to enter the elevator?"

"I'm glad you asked," Wade said. "So, I've only ever tried going through the elevator twice- the other times I just got Petey to give me a piggy-back up the windows. So, the first time I just walked into it and got shot and laser-beamed my head off. Not fun. The second time I wore Pete's suit. That worked until Jarvis registered my height. Then I also got tasered by Tony because Petey's suit was destroyed."

Harry's mouth opened as if to say something, then shut it as he changed his mind.

"Today," Wade said dramatically as the 6 stood outside the entrance to the Avengers Tower, Happy still looking bored and on his phone, "Today, I am planning on hijacking a plant."

"What?" Ned said in confusion.