[Sazanami Jun]☆Hang Out With Him

Request from:InfinityStory88

Make sure you remember that :
●This oneshots does not have anything to do with the game or anime story line.

And make sure to :

ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ohii-san,what are you doing?"

Yoo looked at him.Cofused by what he meant.Then,you face to the front just to find a grinning face.

"Now,now.Jun-kun,you always hang out with Reader-kun.It's not fair for me y'know."

He shrug.

"Ohii-san,you do know that you can hang out with Nagi-senpai and Ibara,right?"

You nodded along with his statement.

"It's true,Hiyori-san.Just because you and Jun-san are Eve here.It doesn't meant that you can't hang out with Adam.You do know about Eden,right?"

"Sigh.Reader-kun,it's not like I don't want to hang out with Nagisa-kun and Ibara.It's just that the three of us,the Reimei students.Should.Hang.Out.More."

The both of you just ignore him and continue to walk.The both of you giggle about how Hiyori sulk.You knew he's knid and all but your eyes could only stick onto just a single person.And that person just ask you to accompany him to an arcade.You felt bad for Hiyori but who could let go such a chance,right?

~Time Skip~

"Do you have anything you have your eyes on?"

That question just snapped you out of your awe.The arcade is just....full of life.

Then,you point to a basketball game.Henodded and grabbed your wrist.

"Just so you know,I'm not a loser."

He wink.Like actually wink.Then,he enter the coins for two machines,it makes you wonder.

"The both of us gonna compete.Whoever loses must stick to Ohii-san for a week."

You just nod.You knew a week with Hiyori instead Jun.Just how much do you have to lose,right?

Suprisingly,you won.You smirk at Jun.He just give you an eyeroll and left you there.

For the next few hours,the both of you just continue to play a few more games.Then,he said,

"Our last game is a claw machine."

"Alright,let's see who's gonna get a tons of prizes."you state.

Maybe you're just confident because you just won all the games before.

The both of you continue to move the claw.

You looked at Jun and found a pile of stuffed animals.Then,you looked at yours.None.

You pouted and told him you'll wait for him outside.

When he comes to you after a few minutes,you just jump out of your seat as he shoves all the stuffed animals he won at you.

"Huh?"

He hide away his face but you can still see a blush.

"I won it for you.Hope you'll treaseure it."

You just hang your mouth.Can't believe what just.You smiled looking at him.

I love you so much.

"I love you too."

Suprised.Then,you realised that you maybe just confessed out loud.

"Um-um.I-I-"

"It's fine.At least the feelings mutual and we just have our first date."

You beamed brightly and ask,

"When is the second one?"

He laugh.
"Well,maybe next two week.Cuz looks like I have to spend the whole next week with Ohii-san."

The both of you laughed your lungs out.Remembering about the bet.

"Well,I hope we'll go to another arcade.Well,I would be the one to decide which one."

"Sigh...Whatever you say."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If there is any incorrect word,please forgive me.
If you guys have any more request,go to the request page and post your request there.

See you guys next time.

~SleepyDreamerz~

Sorry It'z short

Sorry It'z short.I don't really have time for this week cuz I will be going through exam.Wish me luck.

~Be A Big Dreamerz~