[Morisawa Chiaki]☆You're My Hero

Request from: its3a3secret

A/N: Heyaa! I am back and with a brand new me! My writing style might be a bit different from the 3 years before so there might be some changes! And this story sets before ES!! even starts.

And as always, make sure to enjoyyy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Thank you, Reader-san! You're such a great help." A student from your class said while holding your hand.

"It's nothing. Anyway, where's Taka-kun? He was here just a moment ago." You said while looking around. Your classmate just shrugged and suggested maybe you both should walk around to search for him.

Walking through each corridor, classes, practice rooms but still no sign of him.

"Ah! It's Ryuseitai. Reader-san, I heard that you're together with one of the member, is it true?" You nodded while watching them perform. You could hear a manic giggle from your side but then your eyes caught onto someone.

"Taka-kun! There you are! We've been searching everywhere for you. Seriously..." You walked towards him and grasped his wrist with a deathly grip.

"We worked our butts off carrying those gigantic boxes and here you are enjoying your life? Talk about being selfish. Next time you-" Before you finished talking, he pulled you in so he can whisper; "You know... Morisawa-senpai has been giving me the dagger eyes for weeks and I don't even know why. Please help mee...!"

You blinked your eyes several times and laughed. So, that's why he's been avoiding you.

"Don't worry, Taka-kun. Your saviour is here~ I'll settle this A.S.A.P."

"My hero~☆"

A loud crash was heard and the all of the audience turned their heads towards the stage.

Morisawa Chiaki has gone down.

~♡~

You're rushing through the students in the hallways to head towards the infirmary. You even pushed some of them away, it's your lover's health on the line here so move away people.

"Jin-sensei!!!"

"Quit your shouting, you little-" You pushed him away and took a look at the unconscious figure.

"This is the 24th time the both of you are here and the first 3 were you guys being in your newlyweds phase then the next 10 times it was your honeymoon phase and not to mention I almost walked into-"

"Yes, Sensei. I get it. No doing weird stuff. Gotcha'. Now can you please give us some privacy?" Jin sighed and walked away. Seemed like he's the one that needs to settle with those students waiting outside those doors. Oh, well.

"What the--Move aside, all of you!"

Ignoring him and his problems, you face your current problem.

"Wakey wakey, my little ranger." You poked his cheeks.

"Ah, Reader. It's you."

"Of course it's me, you silly. Who else could even be this close to you, hm?"

"No one because you're my one and only Hero, Reader." That's funny. It's the second time you got called a 'Hero'.

"That's right~ Now, tell me this. Why did you faint today?"

"....."

"Why did you give Taka-kun a hard time by glaring at him every chance you get?"

"....."