[Aoba Tsumugi]☆I Am Here.

Request from :RetardedShsl

Make sure you remember that :
●This oneshots does not have anything to do with the game or anime story line.

WARNING !!!

●This story contains self-harm.If you are uncomfortable with the topic.Please do not read.I am worried about your safety,kay ?

●I am going to make just a tiny bit of Reader's P.O.V. to truly understand how they feel.

And make sure to :

ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Reader's P.O.V.~

WhY ?

WHy ?

WhY ?

WhY cAN't I jUSt dIE ?!?!

I am tired.I don't want to live like this anymore.My parents.My 'friends'.The bullies.

I've had enough.This....this is too much.....Am I really that bad.That bad until someone doesn't care at all.

No

No

No

No

No

Leave me alone !!!

I look at the mirror in front of me.

"This is too much."

And I punch it.Blood starting to flow out.Dripping.The mirror crack.I take one of the pieces and position it on my wrist.

Please.Please let the pain go away.And I cut it.I cut my wrist for the first time.

Blood start to form.Dripping from my hand to the floor.All I can say is...

Thank you for taking the pain away.

~3 Months Later~

Now I start to cut regularly.Like it's a part of my routine.Sometime I even ask to go to the bathroom just to cut.

Each time I did it....I was ready to die but why ? Just why can't I die already ? I don't want to live anymore.So why am I still alive ?
_________________________________________

Everyday...you feel like you want to die.Each day you come to school..You become worse than before but of course .No one cares.No one except for one.Aoba Tsumugi.

He would always greet you either with a nod or a greeting.You would either weakly nod or smile.You feel happy for the first time.Someone do cares about you.

After some time,you and him start to hang out.A lot.So you would mostly go to the library or go back home.Which you don't want to.