[Amagi Hiiro]☆Maybe We Can Be More Than Friends ?

Request from :shgsbsha

Make sure you remember that :
●This oneshots does not have anything to do with the game or anime story line.

●This is the first time I do a story about a character that is from the Ensquare Era...so I hope you guys can handle my weirdness in this because I don't know much about the recent character so I am going to charge in my institution mode in this.

And make sure to :

ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Your first impression of him was this,why did he become an idol if he wants to destroy it ?

And let me tell you that sometimes knowing that idol stand on stage is because of their fans not to destroy it !

Beside why did you become his enemy ?! Both of you is StarPro idols.Why would that be ?!

You rub your face knowing that this day could get worse.You are currently given the chance to train with one of the idols here and what are the odd that the idol himself is Amagi Hiiro.

"You're late."

You don't even need to know who it is.It is easy to know who belongs that voice.It was beautiful and wai-why did you say that ?! He said you are his enemy ! Than you should act like one.

"Let's work together today,Reader."

He takes out his hand for you to shake.This is different than what you expected.You expected him to ignore or mind his own buisness.

But this just wow.

"You too,Amagi."

The both of you are on your way to one of the practice room.Hiiro for most of the time look lost but then his face perked up.That makes you think that maybe he is not good woth direction.

He is currently at front of you.If this stays any longer,the both of you would never arrive on time.

You take his hand.He try to shake it off but fail horribly.

"Reader,I am a proud worrior from The Amagi.I don't need help from someone like you."

That make you irritated.

"If I let you be like that,it would take us ages to arrive and beside you would mostly think of your big brother ways of solving things.So, no can do."

He look suprise.Maybe because you said 'big brother' right...

"Don't you think you should let go now. I give up already."

You smirk.Ah...he's like a puppy following me...You thought.He is like a puppy.Just moments ago he was fighting off your hand , now , he just follows you closely.

After a few more minutes you have arrive at the practice room.

"....."

"....."

Both of you don't know what to say.Yeah,the both of is in the same class but you or him don't interact with each other that much.

"What should we do first ?"

You ask.He tilt his head.That's cute...wait...No! Don't think that ! Reader stay strong ! You thought.

"I expected you are the one who takes the lead since you are in this course for a long time than me."

He knew....Everyone in the class knows your dream of becoming the number one idol.So,you work your way up ever since you were a child.

"Maybe...if you want to be friend rather than enemy with me.I would be much more delighted to know that you are not here to destroy me."

He look down.You look him in front of you.Is it that hard to be his friend ? You thought.Then,he look up and take your hand in his.

"Very well.I shall be your friend Only for the sake of this practice."

You are dissapointed.Yeah,what should you expect ? He do this for you ? Yeah,right.

Wait...why are you even dissapointed in the first place ?!

"Reader.Do you hear me ?"

Maybe we can be more than friends...?

"What ?"

"What?" You say back.

Did you just said that out loud.Now you are really embarrass.

Ba-thump.

"Let's just start the practice." You say.

What were you thinking ? You ask him to be your friend.He did but then...why are you so dissapointed ? Why are your heart racing ? Why..do you want to be more than friends with him....?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If there is any incorrect word,please forgive me.
If you guys have any more request,go to the request page and post your request there.

See you guys next time.

~SleepyDreamerz~