zero

WARNING: This is a sequel! If you want to be caught up with the story between Grace and Billy, please read 'Grace' first.

-

emma roberts as grace kelling

dacre montgomery as billy hargrove

the stranger things cast as additional used characters

-

All the poems used in the beginning of the chapters are by Perry Poetry. He/she writes beautiful poerty that I am really jealous of lol. All rights go to her/him!

If you are confused with the storyline, it takes place the same time as Stranger Things season 3. This is a sequel on the story of Billy and Grace in the first book, but the events take place in an alternate universe. I already wrote far into the future at end of the first book, so this story is based on the story line from Stranger Things 3. 

-

WARNING: This story is violent and Billy is a very different person than he is in the first book. He is mean and will do things that are not okay. I do not condone with his behavior, I am just trying to show that he is under control by the mindflayer. If you are sensitive towards abuse or any other form of violence, read at your own risk. Please talk to a trusted adult if you are going to something similiar.

-

I do not own Stranger Things of Billy Hargrove. This story is a choice of fiction, the events did not take place in real life. Grace Kelling is not real, she is my character and I made her up how I want her to be. Billy Hargrove and Grace Kelling have never been involved in real life. I do not know Dacre Montgomery in person. I respect his privacy and wish not to offend him or anyone with this story.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Copyright © 2020 by Izziiwrites