Ch.13: Christmas

You look at yourself in the mirror as you observe your cat form. You couldn't explain it but when you were a cat felt more... urges than you usually did. You were more curvier and a little more bustier than usual, but your sure that wasn't the reason, just your feline hormones. You turn yourself back to you as you shake your head walking out of your bathroom. Your dressed in a knee length red and green, plaid dress that have sleeves that go to your elbow, your hair was curled and a red bow in your hair pulling two sections back. You grabbed your coat and presents, then headed to the lair.

You walked in with your presents for everyone, the sound if Christmas becomes clear as you walk in to the lair, until you slip on one of the guys skateboard. You let out a squeal expecting to hit the hard ground but instead your caught by your favorite turtle, Donnie now with Santa hat. You look at him as he has all of the presents in one hand and you in the other.

"Wow." You say in amazement.

"And I thought cats were suppose to land on their feet." Donnie says in a joking tone as you remove your coat throwing it on the couch.

"Don't be a smart ass." You say with a smile as you shove his arm a little.

"So are all of these for me? I don't see any tags?" Donnie says as he puts them near the tree.

"No silly," you say fixing your hair, "I color coded them, see purple for you, blue for Leo, red for Raph, orange for Mikey, yellow for April, and black for Casey." You say proudly.

"Very well done." Donnie says pulling you into an embrace and kisses your nose.

"Hey now, save it for the mistletoe!" You hear Casey's voice, you both turn to see him and April enter.

"Hey guys!" You say happily as they enter, you go over to April and give her a hug as she looks at you suspiciously.

"Why are you acting so nice?" She asks.

"It's Christmas, I kinda have to be, but for now you got happy (Y/N)!" You say bopping her nose with your finger, you hear Casey speak.

"Yeah, happy (Y/N) is creepy." You walk as you roll your eyes.

You grab Donnie's hand as you walk into the kitchen, your nose is ready to burst when the smell hits it.

"Oh my god it smells delicious in hear!" You say as you watch Mikey go around in hipper speed cooking.

"Hey (Y/N), how's it going?" Mikey says on the move.

"Great, um why are you the only one cooking?" You ask curious as you back into Donnie to get out of Mikey's way.

"Well, Leo can't cook for life, Raph doesn't know anything about cooking, master splinter always meditates before the festivities and Donnie is well Donnie." You look up at Donnie and smile as he holds you from behind, he smiles shrugging.

"I'll admit I have messed up." Donnie says as you laugh.

"Okay well we'll get out of your way Mikey, see you later." You say

"Oh wait!" Mikey says as he runs over to you with a Santa hat. "You gotta where this." He puts it in your head.

"Thanks Mikey!" You thank him, dragging Donnie with you.

"So where are Raph and Leo?" You ask.

"Well they usually do last minute gift getting so you won't see them until presents." Donnie responds.

"So what do you usually do?" You ask him.

"I usually just hang out in my lab." He says.

"Okay let's go." You try to drag him there but he stays in place. "What's the hold up?" You ask him.