Ch.19: Life

You walked slowly down the isle, clutching your fathers arm tightly. A flowy cream dress, cascades down to your ankles, also hiding your very slight, yet noticeable baby bump. 'This is perfect' you thought, 'This is really perfect.' You thought over and over to yourself. Your hair in perfect curls, you look up to see Donnie at the end looking nervous but happy. You finally arrived at the end of the isle, of which your father gives you away. You two exchange vows and although your talking all you two can think about is saying the final I do, the final word, bonding you two together.

"I do." Donnie says, with a huge smile.

"I do." You smile just as big.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest says.

You jump up to Donnie's height to kiss him, catching him off guard, but he kisses you I back immediately, as you both hear clapping behind you. When you finish you both run down the isle and out the doors. Running away to a private place. (I Don't Know What Happens After The People Leave?)

The reception was beautiful, but you Donnie could care less. You thought everything was perfect, you wouldn't change a thing, except maybe have Donnie in turtle form. Your parents had insisted on doing everything for the wedding, while you just wanted to have a chilled wedding. But parents almost always get their way. Talking to everyone was the best, until you saw your crying in the corner. She was a year younger than you, and from what you've heard she's been recently dating this guy that everyone hated but she was like "LOVE!". You walk over to her and sit next to her.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" You ask, as you put an arm around her.

"Oh nothing, but my boyfriend being a complete asshole, he dumped me before I got here, I mean who does that?" She cries a little more you pat her back.

A thought came to your head, 'Let's play matchmaker.' You looked around until finally you saw Mikey standing around laughing and talking with everyone. You quickly wiped away your cousins tears and stood her up.

"Come here I a ant to introduce you to someone." You say keeping your eye on Mikey. You reached him with your cousin trailing behind you. "Mikey," you tap his shoulder he turns to face you, "I want you to meet my cousin Carrie, Carrie this is Mikey brother in law." You say as Mikey smiles at the sight of your cousin.

"Hello." Your cousin blushes slightly as she smiles.

"Hey, beautiful, would you like to dance?" Mikey says bowing holding out his arm, making your cousin giggle as they go to dance.

"Playing matchmaker are we?" Donnie asks, coming up behind you and holding your waist.

"Ah, they look so cute together." You sigh happily looking at Mikey and (Y/C/N) dancing goofily together, you turn to look at Donnie bringing your arms around his neck as you both sway together.
__________________________
It was time to throw the bouquet of purple flowers before you left. You turned around and threw it, but it came back to you because of the string around your finger making some of the ladies fall, you laugh at that, enjoying the fun. When you really threw it, none other than Carrie, caught it making her and Mikey blush as she stood next to him.

You both left for your apartment, when you got there you and Donnie both flopped on to the bed letting out a huge sigh.

"Weddings are so tiring." You say turning your head towards Donnie as he does the same.

"I know right, I don't even see how people have the energy to do it after." Donnie says.

"I know!" You agree rubbing your belly. "Plus I'm already preggers." Looking back at the ceiling.