Ch.10: Love

ALSO ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS, SRRY NO THANKS GIVING SPECIAL!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Months have passed and it was winter break and you had told your parents that you would spend Christmas at your boyfriends. That was a partial mistake because as soon as you mentioned your boyfriend your mother instantly talked about how she wanted to meet him. You of course said soon like usual and hung up.

Later that week you walked into Donnie's lab seeing him working.

"Hey D-Bear." You say coming up behind him and hugging him from his chair. "Whatcha workin' on?" You kiss his cheek.

"A Christmas gift." He says turning to face you.

"Oh! Is it for me? Gimmie!" You say looking past him at a what was on his desk, a watch? "A watch, and I thought you knew me." You say pouting, he just smiles amused.

"Not for you," Donnie says taking it back, "silly." He says patting your head.

"Then who's it for?" You ask.

"Well it was suppose to be a surprise." He says unsurely, but then looks at your pleading eyes and breaks. "Okay, but you can't tell anyone." Donnie says then nod excitedly. "They're watches that can turn us human." Donnie says, you look at him surprised.

"That's, thats," you try to find words.

"Great, fantastic, wonderful, amazing, genius?" He asks you as you smile.

"It's everything, oh Donnie this is so exciting." You jump into his arms.

"I'm so excited too (Y/N)!" Donnie says, spinning you around. "God I love you!" Your face freezes as does everything in the whole world, Donnie Loves Me? Is all you can think.

"Sorry, that came out too soon didn't it, god I'm so stupid." Donnie says . "I'll just leave." He says about to walk out, but you ran and grabbed his arm.

"Donnie!" He turns around as you smile gleefully. "I love you too!" You yell jumping into his arms, kissing him.

At first he's surprised, but then he smiles as you two kiss, you do the same. All you two could think was, that how much you loved each other.

~Authors Note~

BAM YOUR IN LOVE!!! So yeah this is happening, lovin' each other up. Oh and when I finish this story I'll start another about Leo and a girl named Cassie. Srry it ain't you in the next story. XC Derp!

Please comment and vote!
Thanks for reading
I love you all

<3 AlmostTrueStories