Chapter 10.

Bella walked right up to the club doors and flashed a smile at the bouncer like an old friend as he steps aside allowing the two of us through the door, Bella had linked her arm through mine and had made sure the two of us stayed close together when a driver dropped us off down the road from the club.

The club was a little further out than the main part of town but it seemed this whole area was filled with nightlife activities, every building had a queue coming out of it as well as loud music. It was like every age-appropriate person who lived here had come out to party.

Entering passion the music was loud and lights were low enough to give it a sultry feeling as the dance floor was full, around the sides of the club it was full of booths most taken up by a group or the odd couple looking for some privacy. After being here for a matter of minutes as Bella pulls me deeper into the club the warmer it becomes and suddenly it makes sense why everyone was showing so much skin in here it was the only way to keep cool.

"What do you want to drink?" Bella shouts looking back as we get closer to the bar.

"What are you having?" I shout back trying to get a good look at all the drinks behind the bar, it looked like they could make just about anything.

"Aperol Spritz." I nod my head telling her I'll have the same as we finally get to the bar and she pulls me close behind her as she pushes her way towards the front of the bar, people look down at us making the odd comment but it seems Bella didn't care and I didn't have a choice as Bella kept her tight grip on me.

Bella practically leans across the whole bar in an attempt to get the staffs attention, it doesn't seem to take long before one of the young guys working behind the bar comes over to take her order.

"Can you see my brother?" Bella asks as we wait pushing herself up onto with the help of the bar to see over everybody's head.

"Not yet." The barman comes backhanding us our drinks as Bella pays for them, I turn around and try to look around for Enzo.

"Let's try to get out of the crowd we might have more luck in the open, he might even spot us," Bella says grabbing my hand with hers and pulling me through the crowd again, it seems she had no problem fighting her way through a crowd even if it did mean elbowing a few people who didn't understand excuse me.

That is until she elbows the wrong people out of her way.

"Woah Woah Woah." The guy in question grabs me by the arm stopping me and pulling Bella to a stop.

"Sorry about that just trying to get through," I say trying to get my elbow back but it seemed he had a tight grip on it, normally I could just use some force back and get my elbow back but right now using extra force wasn't something I could do.

"I'm sure you can make it up to me and my friend here by dancing with us." The friend picks that moment to step up next to him, now don't get me wrong they were not bad looking but the way they were both purposely towering over us was off-putting from the get-go.

"We're actually already here with people," I say trying once again to leave only for the friend to stick his whole arm out and block our path, Bella turns back to them looking just as annoyed as I felt.

"It looks like it's just the two of you and we could be great company if you just give us a chance." Guy number one says.