Alternate universes side stories: part 2

A/N: I'm suffering from writers block, so I will continue part 5 of chapter 1 later. In meantime, read more of these side stories that are not important to the main story, aside from the headcanons or something like that.

————————————————————————————————————

Cautiousness (Porcelain doll AU pt.2)

Shuichi's POV

It's the second day that I have been like this, that I am not in my own body, it feels strange.

I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling mostly all night since I'm not able to sleep. I had practiced walking around to get more used to the body and also getting a bit of help from Katy. The morning announcement chimed in and I finally decided to get up.

I slowly stood up and stayed near the wall as I walked to my closet. I looked through the clothes and all I could see are dresses of all sorts, ones you would see a Porcelain doll wear. I mentally cursed to Monokuma and Tsumugi for changing the clothes.

I decided to wear a simple black dress with a white long sleeved button-up underneath, black and white striped socks that went over my knees and any black shoes that did not have high heels. I looked into the mirror, examining my outfit.

This isn't too bad, I feel embarrassed wearing this, but it was the only thing that didn't look so complicated to put on.

I made my way slowly to my room's door, still walking close to the wall in case I need support. I hesitated before unlocking and opening the door. Once I had stepped out and locked my door, I looked around to see if anyone else was leaving their room.

I saw Kokichi, he seemed to be distracted by his nails as he leaned against the railing at the bottom of the stairs. I walk over to him slowly, trying not to stumble and fall. He lifted his head, noting me, probably because of the noises my body was making with each step.

"Hey, Saihara-chan, you seem to be walking gracefully~" he said in a teasing tone. "Y-yep, I'm getting the hang of it" I responded, still slowly walking towards him, watching each step. I came to a stop once I had reached Kokichi, he hold out a hand for me to grab, I placed my hand on his and looked up at him.

"Worry not, My beloved! I shall guide you to safety" Kokichi said in a proud tone, puffing up his chest a bit. I giggled at his action and simply nodded, indicating that I was ready to go. "Oh, by the way, Saihara-chan, you look good in that dress" he complimented as he began to guide me. "I-wha- ah, th-thanks?" I stumbled on my words, I would be blushing but this body doesn't have any blood in it.

We continued on, walking to the dining hall, faster than yesterday but still slow. He kept making jokes and talked about interesting things on the way.

Even though Kokichi lies a lot and seems like a bad person, he really isn't, so I don't mind depending on him to help me go places, it let's me see new sides to him as well.

(Hehe, Kokichi x Panta)

————————————————————————————————————

A/N: I will regain my motivation and inspiration to continue the main story.