Chapter 1: again... (Part 3)

A/N: I know that in the drawing Shuichi looks shorter, but he's actually leaning on Kokichi. Also, in the previous part, Shuichi said that he was the same height as Kokichi in this AU, just wanted to remind anyone.

This is where the spoilers will begin, just one last warning for those who have possibly not played the game or watched a let's play.

————————————————————————————————————

{Time skip}

Shuichi's POV

It's been a few days since the first day of being here in this parallel world, a few changes here and there but everyone is still themselves. Since I can't change.. the first trial.. I decided to hangout and get to know Rantaro as well as Kaede better. I've learned a lot more then last time, like the fact that Rantaro can paint nails, and I have to admit, my nails are looking good.

I walk over to the dining hall looking at my nails since it's the first time I've worn nail polish, they're a beautiful dark blue.

Tomorrow is the day that the first murder happens...

I enter the room, lost in thought, not really paying attention to my surroundings. I bump into someone. "I-I'm sorry, are you okay?" I look up to see who I bumped into. "Geez Saihara-chan, you're such a klutz, but since you're my favourite person, I forgive you" he flashes me a sweet smile, one that I've never seen before, I blush and pull my hat down just by a bit.

I look around and see that Tenko and Himiko are here as well as Angie, they seemed to be talking with each other, Himiko was sleeping on the table while Angie and Tenko talked.

"Hey hey, how about we eat lunch together? It's lunch time and not many people are here" he says with sparkles in his eyes. "Err, sure, w-why not" I smile at him, still blushing probably. "Mom managed to find some grape Panta! I can finally show off how delicious it is!" He says enthusiastically.

Why does he have to be so cute? Wait, why do I keep calling him cute?

Kirumi walks over with some food and places it on the table. "Oma-san, how many times do I have to tell you to not call me your mother?" She asks, scolding him a bit. "But.. you're like a mother to me and I don't like my real mother.." he says, seeming genuinely sad.

Is he telling the truth? Does his real mother neglect him or something?

Before I can think more of what he has said, I get interrupted by the panta lover. "Nishishi, it's a lie! I actually love my real mother and you just remind me of her" he says smiling childishly. We eat the food Kirumi has set on the table for whoever wanted. Then the announcement bell chimes in.

Ding dong bing bong-

Monokuma appears on the tv. "Listen up kiddos, since I haven't seen any murder yet, I want you all to come to the gym immediately!" He yells. The tv turns off, Kokichi and I look at each other and decide to head to the gym together along with Kirumi, Angie, Tenko and Himiko. We enter the gym, some already there while others came in later.

"As you already know, this is a killing game! Which means you have to kill!" The white and black bear yells angrily. "Gonta think that killing is not gentlemanly, so Gonta won't kill" Gonta tells Monokuma politely. He looks at Gonta and shakes his head disappointed.

To think that he would kill in the past would seem absurd, but, I've seen it... well not the murder happening but the aftermath and the evidence....

"Whatever, I'll just give you your motive" he grumbles. The Monokubs appear, holding what seemed to be envelopes. He motions for them to give them out. I received mine and it has my name on it.