Semi-Finals: Sparkling Stardust vs Lightning

Two days later...
"Morning (Y/N)" you heard Akiza's voice as you entered the kitchen. "Morning" you answered. "Where are the others?" you asked. "Jack and Yusei are at the stadium already. And the siblings (Leo and Luna) are at their home." "Ah, ok." you said. "Today are the Semi-Finals. You VS Yusei and Jack VS this mysterious guy." The mysterious guy was a duelist who entered the Semi-Finals without any problems. Aki and you had watched some of his matches and he used a Ice Dragon Deck. That was a surprise to both of you since neither of you had ever heard of this deck.
"Yep. I'm really interested in how this guy wants to beat Jack. He seems to be quite strong." you said. "You shouldn't underestimate Yusei either (Y/N)!" she warned you. "I won't. However I'll go to the stadium now, too. I hope you will come later too" "Sure" Akiza said while you left the house.
When you arrived at the battlefield u already recognized Jack and Yusei who seemed to be talking about their duel last night. "Hey Yusei! I just wanted to wish you Good Luck for our duel today" you greeted him. "Thanks. I think this will be an exciting duel today" he answered. "You better not disappoint the audience" Jack added. "We won't. Right (Y/N)?" "Of course." "You should do your final preparations now. We want to start in about 30 minutes." The blond haired man said. "Sure. We will see each other on the battlefield Yusei" you added while leaving the two alone.

"Ladiiiiies and Gentlemen!" The announcer started. "Welcome to todays Semi finals! We will start with the duel between (Y/N) and Satellites Rising Star Yuseiiiii Fudo!"
"Satellites Rising Star, huh? I'll guess I'll have to bring you down to earth again Starboy" you smiled at Yusei. "I never gave that title to myself. And my duel will show you how stars are born!"
"Bring it!"

"Ready?"
"Set"
"Duel!" Both of you shouted.

DUEL
Yusei LP 4000
(Y/N) LP 4000

"I'll start things of. My turn!" Yusei said. "I discard quillbolt hedgehog to summon my tuner monster Quickdraw Synchron. Now I use Quillbolt hedgehogs effect in my graveyard: since I control a tuner monster, I special summon it! Next I normal summon Sonic Chick. Let's rev it up! Level 5 Quickdraw Synchron tunes level 2 Quillbolt Hedgehog and Level 1 Sonic Chick! The hopes of the world coalesce into a single star! Synchro Summon! Level 8 Stardust Dragon!"
"A Synchro summon on your very first turn. Not bad Yusei"
"Thanks" he smiled. "I set 1 card face down and end my turn. Now (Y/N), show me what you can do!"

"Oh, I will show you. My turn! I draw! I summon Lightning Dragon's Priest and activate its effect. It lets me special summon Baby Lightning Dragon from my deck. Then Baby Lightning Dragon adds Lightning Dragon Witch to my hand. I overlay my level 4 Lightning Dragon's Priest and my level 4 Lightning Dragon baby! XYZ summon! Descend from the furious sky slicing the air! Rank 4 Lightning Dragon Leyin! I use its effect to special summon Lightning Dragon Wizard.

 I overlay my level 4 Lightning Dragon's Priest and my level 4 Lightning Dragon baby! XYZ summon! Descend from the furious sky slicing the air! Rank 4 Lightning Dragon Leyin! I use its effect to special summon Lightning Dragon Wizard

Then I add 'Return of the Lightnings' to my hand. Battle! Lightning Dragon Leyin attacks Stardust Dragon!"
"What? But it has lower ATK?" Yusei asked.
"No. Since Lightning Dragon Wizard is on my field all Lightning Dragons I control gain 500 ATK and DEF! Go Leyin!" you shouted.
"No! Stardust Dragon!" Yusei screamed out.